Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justlearning82 is offline New Member

Opinions! need feedback!

Does this look legit or are they fake. Never had any from here and not sure what I have. Just worried about where they are from and how good or safe this companies products are? Please help.

Last edited by justlearning82; 01-31-2008 at 09:57 AM.

joint is offline Banned
    its php file

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

fake

do the liquid test line two side by side and see if the liquid in each of them line up at the same rate . and feel the writing on the ample alot that are fake fill scratch off and if your concerned and have cash u can test it or try injecting to see if you feel it good luck bro

kraftprotz is offline New Member
    Why is there a scribbled line around it?

justlearning82 is offline New Member
    I just blacked out the actual name of the co. is all. I did that myself, but they look and say exactly what yours says, just a different black dot at top and a different batch #

kraftprotz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justlearning82 View Post
    I just blacked out the actual name of the co. is all. I did that myself, but they look and say exactly what yours says, just a different black dot at top and a different batch #
    I've heard of people emailing Aburaihan to ask about a certain batch number and some have gotten responses saying a certain batch number was not made by their company. Batch no. 5022, however, appears to be a legit number. It doesn't man it can't be faked but at least you know there's more of a possibility for it to be real: http://www.team-andro.com/phpBB2/top...atch-5022.html

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer1983 View Post
    do the liquid test line two side by side and see if the liquid in each of them line up at the same rate . and feel the writing on the ample alot that are fake fill scratch off and if your concerned and have cash u can test it or try injecting to see if you feel it good luck bro
    You can't be serious? Liquid test line? Have it tested? Please tell me where you can have gear tested nowadays? And alot of amps from overseas aren't filled to exactly 1ml. even in the same batches some amps can be over filled and some can be under filled. Doesn't look fake from what I can tell from the pics.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    looks like a fart bomb!

Thread Information