T71
    T71 is offline New Member

Italian DBOL real?

Hey guys, I have just been informed from the pharmacist here in Kuwait that the Sustanon I have been on is fake. Here are some pics of the DBOL I have been taking. I have searched this site and have found nothing that resembles this stuff. Have any of you seen this before and what are the chances that it's real? Sorry about the pics but I only have a camera phone with me. Thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Italian DBOL real?-30-04-07_1509.jpg   Italian DBOL real?-30-04-07_1510.jpg   Italian DBOL real?-30-04-07_1513.jpg   Italian DBOL real?-30-04-07_1514.jpg   Italian DBOL real?-30-04-07_1515.jpg  

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Never come across those before. Have you started on them?

T71
    This is my first cycle. I used them to kick start my cycle for about a month at 25mg ED. I got a good pump and I have some lower back pains that I have read are common with DBOL . Other than that the size and strenght gains have been so so considering that the sustanon was fake. Although I have increased the intensity and amount of training since starting the cycle by going to a 3 day split. I also have been loading up on 2grams of protien per bogy weight and a lot of creatine. With the suppliments and increased training, this could be the reason for the gains. Like I said though, this is my first cycle so this is all new to me.

These say they are made by:
    LA Pharma S.r.l Italy
    Reg. No. 1C 449/00
    Lot No. M1/16
    Mfg. Date: 03/05
    Exp. Date: 03/08

These are round with absolutely no markings on them. I don't think you can tell by the crap pictures.

T71
    Anyone?????

just me but the only d-bol pills I trust right now are from Thailand, or from Romania and u know which ones i'm talking about. Don't waste ur time buying stuff u don't know.

Jon0489 is offline Junior Member
    they look well made but that doesnt say much, look up the pharm

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    LA Pharma is a legit human graded manufacturer.

They have also amps too.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    They have also amps too.
    Its the first I've seen of the Dbol . They make lots of AS. Winstrol tabs, Dbol, injectables too. I'd expect them to be as good as any other Human Grade manufacturer, like Brit. Dispensary, Schering, Global Anabolics or Norma.

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    they simply don't exist in italy i can assure you. i live in italy and metandienone is not produced or sold through italian official pharmaceutical channel.it's completely illegal.La pharma is not italian too.i am sure to 100%

Fabian_Lombardi is offline New Member
    What do you know Unlocked you dont know absolutely nothing I am 100% Italian and I stayed in Italy all my sweet life exept for my last 1 year in Alberta but that another story. So stop pretending--- yes they exist one of my friend got some last year by paying the doctor with extra money. An by the way Unlocked stop saying fake things that to get people attention (just joking) I hope you enjoyed beautiful Italy ---

And T71 I cant tell if they are fake or not because of the pictures...but because they are illegal they might come in different shapes and forms..but the real ones prescribted by the medic will look like that if you got like small and white tablets..and then you can be sure they are 100% reals

winny05 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    LA Pharma is a legit human graded manufacturer.

Human Grade you say ? besides all the info regarding this brand (we will just ignore them), i have just 1 question. what human grade company lies about its manufacturing place?

ignoring the 100mcg t3 etc etc, things that show this is just an ugl from thailand, sold in pharmacies over there, among with some other shit ugl (not say la pharma is shit, is ugl quality).

Thread Information