largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

could a vet or mod PM me?(oil too thick)

so i got some test from a new source and the oil is so thick i cant even draw. everyone i know in this area that is using this company is saying the same thing. i have a friend that injected it and said his ass felt like a brick! i know this source is legit and had it sourced checked..i have many other sources and just wanted to try this one for $ reasons!

joint is offline Banned
    we need pic's bro

i edited for saftey of the source!
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 02-05-2008 at 10:45 AM.

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    heat up some water in a mug and let it sit there for ten minutes then it wont be so thick

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Please edit the description in post 3, things are packaged a certain way so as to be discreet, when you post on an open board such as this the specifics on how it's packaged it just hurts the community as a whole.

ima..i read the board rules and it didnt specify that ,,sorry my bad . i dont quite know anyother way to ask this question then? it looks as though my pic is gone. maybe i should of taken a pic from the back side ! maybe u could shoot me an idea. or just shoot me an answer!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    ima..i read the board rules and it didnt specify that ,,sorry my bad . i dont quite know anyother way to ask this question then? it looks as though my pic is gone. maybe i should of taken a pic from the back side ! maybe u could shoot me an idea. or just shoot me an answer!
    No problem bro, you didn't break any of the boards rules. Just keep in mind that these boards are monitored, and on the off chance they are not aware of the packaging methods, no need to spell it out for them.
    As for the thick oil, I haven't experienced it, I would just warm it up and draw it with a large gauge pin.

thanks IGBigger! ill try that i wonder if it will change the viscosity permanantly or just while its warm? i hope this isnt gonna be a pain in the butt (literally) to shoot!

Big
    the viscosity will only change while warm, once it returns to room temp the original thickness will return as well.

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

great post larger yeah i ihad the same stuff as you u gota run it under hot tap water for maybe two minutes even after that u gota have a world of patient becuse it draws very slowinto the syringe

thanks IGbigger..thanks slayer! im debating on goin back to an old source due to im not sure if this effects the quaity of the product (this is my main concern) QUALITY!

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I have run my oil under hot water after drawing with a 18 gauge. then changed to a 23 gauge. If it is the 20ml it is thick.

i used a 23 to draw as usual then a 25 to inj..as usual!! i wonder why a certain company would make it so much thicker than others! thanks

Thread Information