french-bulldog is offline New Member

Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?

Thanks to TITLEIST for his answer and like he told me, I post in this forum ( I have deleted my last same post in "anabolic steroids questions and answers" )
    Hi,
    hello to everyone.
    I am french and I need your help concerning my stuff.
    I have already posted at an another forum but I need a second opinion to be sure...
    Well, It was said to me that :
    Organon deca was totally fake.
    Norma deca was legit.
    D bol was legit.
    Concerning the winstrol : I think that the one on the left is a bad fake but the one on the right seems to be good.
    I think that the S of S.A is bad, the i of vial too, the A of zambon and the yellow circle looks strange.
    I need your help.
    Thanks to all in advance and I hope that you undestand my very light english.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?-organon1.jpg   Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?-organon2.jpg   Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?-norma1.jpg   Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?-dbol2.jpg   Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?-winstrol3.jpg  

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    this is mine.it's real because i bought it directly in greece in pharmacy..and it worked very well....judge by yourself however...i look at the font of the label and yours is fake..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma and organon deca, winny and d-bol : fake ?-deca-greco.jpg  
    Last edited by unlocked; 06-27-2007 at 12:06 PM.

french-bulldog is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help.
    It's hard for me to see the difference...
    Please, can you tell me which character is wrong.
    All my best greetings from france

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unlocked
    this is mine.it's real because i bought it directly in greece in pharmacy..and it worked very well....judge by yourself however...i look at the font of the label and yours is fake..

i think all are real...but they suck ass...the yellow top deca ...bunk unless ur running like, 2 or 3 a week...just get some good ug deca

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    normal vials look to be fake to me as well.

Take ANOTHER picture with the labels all facing upward toward the camera. All at the same distance as you took this picture.

Also, your winny amps dont all look the same as one another. I fear they may be fake for you as well.

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nandro_shagg
    i think all are real...but they suck ass...the yellow top deca...bunk unless ur running like, 2 or 3 a week...just get some good ug deca
    if you use it alone you're right...the effective dose for deca start from 4mg/kg of body weight...i don't know well the conversione to lbs....

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    the norma looks legit

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    i am guessing that you wern't given a box with a pharmacy sticker on it. If you have the pharmacy sticker, place it under a UV black light. If a multi-coloured watermark appears... it is real. No faker has mastered the greek pharmacy price tag watermark as of yet... Unlocked's pictures that he posted clearly show the pharmacy price tag sticker that I am refering to.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Maybe this can help you... Norma Hellas Nandrolone Decanoate

mecaveli is offline New Member

yellow tops

Quote Originally Posted by unlocked
    if you use it alone you're right...the effective dose for deca start from 4mg/kg of body weight...i don't know well the conversione to lbs....
    what color is sthe oil is it clear? does the top say flp off? thats what i got.

Thread Information