sonnygll is offline Member

testoviron depot

Are these legit? The text is pretty small so I wasn't able to get a pic where you could clearly read it. It says batch jait0928t. stamped across is gg1291 02/07 01/10
    mfg lic no 201
    German Remedies
    a division of Cadila healthcare
    It's from India.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testoviron depot-pa040009a.jpg  

sonnygll is offline Member
    Ok, I did some further research like I should have done to start with. They are good.
    got some gear, hope its legit

I was thinking I may have had some underdosed semi-fakes. However I think the truth of things is that many people greatly exaggerate the effects and sides of steroids .

I've had no water retention or fat gains. It's all been muscle, but only averaging 2 pounds a week. 3 pounds tops. Which is many times better than I do natural but short of the hype. The strength gains aren't $hit though. Better then natural but not much. The sides are almost nonexistent too. They kind of subsided a bit after a while too. I got real hungry and horny for a while, had a bit of an acne breakout. Then the effect diminished a bit. Muscle gains stayed constant though.

A lot of times many people you talk to will be full of $hit. I should have guessed this would be no exception.

Thread Information