First Domestic Buy

Hey I just got in this new gear made in the good ole USA. Tell me if anybody has tried it. The Test E is overdosed at 300mg/ml and the vials were overfilled which i'm really really happy about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Domestic Buy-161422.jpg   First Domestic Buy-161432.jpg   First Domestic Buy-161607.jpg   First Domestic Buy-161646.jpg   First Domestic Buy-161620.jpg  

Oh, yeah and if anybody whines about the pic quality, i'm not a pro photographer, they're taken with my webcam I did my best so just deal.

skoaler29 is offline Junior Member
    Ive never heard of the lab. Nice labels though.

Its goin great so far the oil draws up in the syringe case very quickly and isn't thick at all. Area is a lil sore tho but the BA is 2% which is good. I got 5 vials so i'm really excited to see how it goes. I'll post my results when I"m done with this cycle.

ive seen that before my friend took it got great results

I hope so its hurting bad enough lol. I've been battling the steroid flu all day today so its gotta be doin sumthin

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    test flu ah that would be a good sign means you got good stuff.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i never get test flu so it should not be your reference mark.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Dude,
    those are seriously over filled to the tune of 13 or 14 ml.

Yeah i know, I knew they would be but not that much, I definitely got the hook up here on this one.

There was another product I wanted to buy if it was in stock it was a Test 500 mix 250mg cyp and 250mg enan. So I could get that much outta just 1 shot a week, not bad eh.

luvthetest is offline New Member
    GREAT product,i had some of the test e and eq a while back and would love to have more !!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I only use him now or did before he went on vacation. Great guy and great gear. Very professional and will help a bro out in a heartbeat. But those vials really only come with about 11ml but they look like they have more. Great guy.

I know, I can't wait till the test prop starts kicking in this week i'm so excited!!!
    I've notice some strength gains so far and plus i'm leaning out and my body weight is the same. I'm very looking forward to this stuff. Probably the best gear buy i've made so far.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro if those are for real. I'm still sulking ever since my UGL went silent!!

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    Hey I just got in this new gear made in the good ole USA. Tell me if anybody has tried it. The Test E is overdosed at 300mg/ml and the vials were overfilled which i'm really really happy about.
    let me know how that test prop feel?

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    let me know how that test prop feel?
    It's got a little bite. Not painless but not as bad as others.

yeah i did a shot this morning of test prop, and my glutes are pretty sore. My methyltest came in today so i'm gonna do about 50mg of that for a couple weeks and see how it pans out. I don't think the Methyltest is gonna work as well as i want it to, but i'm only 3lbs shy of my goal so everything is looking good so far and i got plenty of overfilled vials to drain so I should make my goal and then sum. Plus I saved ALOTA money this way, less risk too and everything is USP ingredients so I know its good.

luvthetest is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    yeah i did a shot this morning of test prop, and my glutes are pretty sore. My methyltest came in today so i'm gonna do about 50mg of that for a couple weeks and see how it pans out. I don't think the Methyltest is gonna work as well as i want it to, but i'm only 3lbs shy of my goal so everything is looking good so far and i got plenty of overfilled vials to drain so I should make my goal and then sum. Plus I saved ALOTA money this way, less risk too and everything is USP ingredients so I know its good.
    prop pain should get better with use.wait tell the first time you hit the delt (if you do) only do 1/2ml and go slow tell you get use to it!!

bump for second2none

Thread Information