hulk007 is offline Banned

alert rubber stopper from british dragon came right off.

hey,i just went to take the flip cap off the british dragon vial so i can start using some enenthate and the whole top rubber stopper and all came off.i could have dipped my finger in the bottle.now i am weary,is it fake.i have never seen this happen to me or anyone else in over 20 years. anyone know anything about this.has this happened to anyone.

strongmann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk007
    hey,i just went to take the flip cap off the british dragon vial so i can start using some enenthate and the whole top rubber stopper and all came off.i could have dipped my finger in the bottle.now i am weary,is it fake.i have never seen this happen to me or anyone else in over 20 years. anyone know anything about this.has this happened to anyone.
    you need to post a pic. BTW... edit the brand name in your post or you will be told by a mod..

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely not use it, not worth the risk.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    If the rubber stopper came off, then you gear is exposed to-da-elements. That is how bacteria get in it, and causes health risks for you.

hulk007 is offline Banned
    yes i realized it later.i should have edit it.i appologize.i am new to this section if you guys noticed.i am usually in the hgh;igf section.i did try to post the bottles but it would not let me.i was told that the pictures were too big and by the way they weren't clear either.i used my cell phone to take them.i dont have access to a web cam yet.

Thread Information