Thread: Nandrolin 50

m Evolution is offline Junior Member

Cool Nandrolin 50

Sorry about the influx of picture. Trying to buy legit for my second coarse. Got caught out on my first. Just wanting to know if anyone has any info on this product??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolin 50-nandrolone-edit.jpg  

darr is offline Member
    looks gud to me!

Is this stuff is like deca , but shorter half life and can be stacked with test?? How much and how often should I take it?? Just doing my research. Have not paid for anything. Anybody get good results from this??

RBIZZY is offline Member
    why dont you just post all of your gear in question on one page? all of your post's read the same too... are you a spamer or something? maybe a scammer trying to get people to message you to get gear? sorry i just find that odd.

kewkewkrazy is offline New Member
    Its fake , all your gear is fake if your from oz mate all vet gear is bunk.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    why dont you just post all of your gear in question on one page? all of your post's read the same too... are you a spamer or something? maybe a scammer trying to get people to message you to get gear? sorry i just find that odd.

Trust me buddy, I have better things to do then spam or sit on a computer and flog myself over steroid forums. I am just wanting as clear a picture of my next purchase, as I can't seem to find good gear that gives me the results I want. So if you find it odd then **** off and don't read the forums with a blue glasses smiley face with a real or fake question next to it. It would not be good business for me if I were trying to scam or sell something, as most of the replies are negative, wanker. So sit down and think before you whinge like an old woman next time. Maybe you can give me some advice on the product next time you post a reply to my question instead of being a little bitch. Now that’s a GOOD IDEA!! No offence...

RBIZZY is offline Member
    well maybe you will get more responses if you dont post endless thread's with pictures of gear you havnt got yet asking if its a good product. just google the name of the gear and you will find all the info you need. im surprised someone hasnt told you that yet....and you need to go read the rules, there in a no flam policy, the advice i gave you was for your best intreast. just post all the pics of gear in one thread......

Cool

Thanks a lot darr, kew and gear and who ever else has given straightforward advice, I appraise it. I am still searching never the less, as I am not yet satisfied with what I have found. Thanks again guy this forum idea is a great way of trying to keep the dealers honest.

Thread Information