lamont is offline Junior Member

real or fake test enth

what do you think? I have been on it for about 8 weeks and no major strength gain or weight increase.

thanks for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake test enth-0324082032.jpg  

orton4 is offline Member
    that lab has a lot of fakes... it got busted and theres a ton floating around... post a better pic and i bet someone can help you out better

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    can you also post a pic of the top the date. From what i can see its real

is this better?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake test enth-0324082130.jpg   real or fake test enth-0324082131.jpg  

Blog Entries
    ok just the top of the rubber stopper.

and what is teh date on it i cant read it?

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    if he,s had no strenth or weight gains in 8 weeks its got to be 100% fake....(or he,s eating 500 cals a day lol)

how is your sex drive????

sex drive hasnt really increase. I eat every two hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake test enth-0324082217.jpg  

oh and the date on the bottle says

manufactured 04-2006
    use by 04-2011

thanks for your help fellas

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    sorry for your loss. Not really. Research the labs before you buy shit

Quote Originally Posted by orton4 View Post
    that lab has a lot of fakes... it got busted and theres a ton floating around... post a better pic and i bet someone can help you out better
    um where do you get your info? They definatly did not get busted. According to their site, they shut down dec 06 in order to persue other things and i quote.

"British Dragon has always been a procurement company. However, in 2006, with an aim toward producing licensed products, the company formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were up to neither the standard nor the tradition of British Dragon. Thus, no genuine British Dragon products were produced after December, 2006 and until December, 2007.

Beginning with the very large production runs of December 2006, colour-coded caps on multi-dose vials were phased out in in favor of a red top with the initials "BD" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "BD" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. From December, 2007, dates on multi-dose vials and tablet labels reflect new production starting in December, 2007. "

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    8 weeks you should really notice something!

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    um where do you get your info? They definatly did not get busted. According to their site, they shut down dec 06 in order to persue other things and i quote.

"British Dragon has always been a procurement company. However, in 2006, with an aim toward producing licensed products, the company formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were up to neither the standard nor the tradition of British Dragon. Thus, no genuine British Dragon products were produced after December, 2006 and until December, 2007.

Beginning with the very large production runs of December 2006, colour-coded caps on multi-dose vials were phased out in in favor of a red top with the initials "BD" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "BD" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. From December, 2007, dates on multi-dose vials and tablet labels reflect new production starting in December, 2007. "
    sorry chedda i thought i read that somewhere i guess they didnt... but i knew there was a problem with their gear and i seen so many fakes of it... my bad

no prob. They just shut down to persue other things. There are always fakes of good gear.

Knowledge is POWER

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oops cedda already told you that

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    oops cedda already told you that
    yes my bad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    no prob. They just shut down to persue other things. There are always fakes of good gear.

Knowledge is POWER
    There is much more to it that that.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    I tried some of that stuff before. All I got was bad pain and no gains. But I only did it for 3 weeks because it was so painful to shoot.

the pain was not that bad. Just sucks injecting all this time with nothing to show for it.

Thread Information