azure is offline Female Member

Is this Deca fake?

Hey guys,
    I really need some info right now!

I dunno why i was pretty sure these were real at first, but now I started to look more in to them, and i am really scared that these are not legit...

The font in the first pic looks a bit blurry, but it is because of the picture.

corners of the label are sharp, the font etc looks ok i think, but.. the top.. i wonder..

These should have come from holland.

I hope i'd get some replies soon!

Thank you !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Deca fake?-d1.jpg   Is this Deca fake?-d2.jpg   Is this Deca fake?-d3.jpg   Is this Deca fake?-d4.jpg   Is this Deca fake?-d5.jpg  

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    font is wrong your the second person today thats asked if that was lagit deca exact same stuff, you a female or just have nice nails?

really? I'm sorry,, I haven't posted here about deca before. First time getting these...
    and yes, I am female.

Damn if these are fake.... ! I was wondering about the yellow top cos other pictures i've seen have a lil space between the top and the tube? and this on really doesn't.
    i

could someone show me the post where they already talked about the same deca ? I couldn't find it.

Thread Information