thegreatone_55 is offline New Member

Is this winstrol the real deal???

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I was wondering if this winny was legit and what is the recommended dosage. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this winstrol the real deal???-picture-001.jpg   Is this winstrol the real deal???-picture-003.jpg  

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    mmmmmmmmm hello newbie, ive never seen that one before. could be fake.

u do know winny pills are methylated, so u will need to use it for 6 weeks tops since it can affect ur liver. now i assume u know winny is used primarly for cuttin'. now this does not mean that it will melt the fat away. winny is used to maintain muscle while on a low cal diet to lose fat, but u need to have a relatively low bf. whats ur bodyfat and how old are u?

thegreatone_55 is offline New Member
    I'm 24 years old and my bf is about 13% and ya, I'm just using it for cutting primarily. ...i have a buddy who took them with great results so I'm assuming there legit. What is the recommended dosage? I've been told to take 2 - 5 mg's pills a day...therefore this bottle should last me about 7 weeks. Does this sound right? Is there anything else I should know, like when to take the winny, on an empty stomach or with food? Thanks for the help.

Thread Information