The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Question Just got my order...

Ok I just got a bottle of Test prop from what I believed what a liable source... never done me wrong before... I can't give out the lab name obviously but... it's as clear as water and it looks like an oil but the consistency is very thin... almost watery... I have Prop from a different lab that is thicker... same strength.. 100mg/ml ... but this lab has received GREAT reviews and i would like to think I didn't get scammed but like anyone I am nervous... I mean this stuff is as clear as a glass of water... my gut tells me its a fakie but im hoping it's not... when i enter in the batch number for authenticity it's says Congradulations you have purchased a legit bottle. Enjoy. But I mean they could have stuck that sticker on any bottle right?? I just need someone to tell me that I need to stop worrying because I have seen many a bottles of Test yet this one has me freaked.... I have had Test that wasn't a thick consistency before and test that was as clear as day but it just freaks me out because when i put it next to my other bottles of Test it's just so much lighter... WHAT SHOULD I DO???

For sh1ts and giggles I just injected 25mgs/.25ml's of it to see how it would feel... it is an oil because when it's in the syringe it will stick to the sides ya know?? I think the anxiety is just getting the better of me on this but to be certain I need you guys opinions... So today if it's real I injected 100mgs of Test... oh well.. so what its one day that I am getting a little bit more than I anticipated... I am just worried as all hell... The problem is... I ordered 1 bottle from this company to check it out to see if it was legit and well I was all like well why I dont just place the rest of my order anyways so I sent another order out before I received this one so now... I have 6 bottles of PROP and 2 bottles of NPP and if it's BUNK stuff I just wasted a whole bunch of money I didnt need to waste.... GOD I HATE THIS !!!!

I mean the LAB itself says that this bottle is legit....So should I just go with that?? Or could the supplier... switch the labels or create their own labels that look identical and carry the same batch number??

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    just becuse its clear dont mean its bunk ,i mean i have cystal clear prop/eth/cyp/sust

also look at most pharma grade gear ,its clear as warter .

Ok well what about consistency?? I have Prop from a different lab that is thicker than this... do TESTS from different labs but same dosage 100mg/ml have different consistencies?? I mean I am in no way NEW to the world of AAS but this is just something I have never paid attention to. DURING MY PREVIOUS CYCLES... The labs I used were all consistent (never mixed and matched compounds from different labs) This is my first cycle that I have used MULTIPLE labs but I have just never delved into the possibility of OIL CONSISTENCY being the same or different... I know these are stupid redundant questions but MY ANXIETY about this is through the roof... I hate getting scammed... I believe in the back of my mind it's legit but .... There is just something pulling me towards the fact it isn't.... I just need some reassurance...

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    also look at most pharma grade gear ,its clear as warter .
    Sending you a PM if you don't mind Bro.

no probs^^^^^

the oil is just a carrier for the hormone,diff labs use diff oils,thick/thin clear/yellow,there is alot of diff looking gear out there.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Deuce, I gaurantee I know which lab you are talking about. I have the same stuff now. Very thin and crystal clear NPP, the Deca is slightly darker bu not by much. It's all good to go

i have seen clones/counterfits useing this lab name ...........

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    no probs^^^^^

the oil is just a carrier for the hormone,diff labs use diff oils,thick/thin clear/yellow,there is alot of diff looking gear out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Deuce, I gaurantee I know which lab you are talking about. I have the same stuff now. Very thin and crystal clear NPP, the Deca is slightly darker bu not by much. It's all good to go
    THANKS GUYS !!! ANXIETY IS NOW GONE AND I AM NOW HAPPY !!

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^this is why i love these forums,,,,
    problem solved.........

Quote Originally Posted by forza nuova View Post
    ^^^^^^^this is why i love these forums,,,,
    problem solved.........
    EXACTLY !!! THIS PLACE IS MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME... my wifey has actually been hatin' on this place for the past week because I have been "SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON HERE" lol... oh well I am on CYCLE and I am getting info and sharing thoughts and stuff... so she needs to just get over it...

Thread Information