Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member

Real or fake TEST E. and EQ

been injecting for 8 weeks now.. soreness at injection spot for days after injection.. have also seen a bit of gyne development and soreness in the nipples, ache and more hair growth lol.. have see strength gains from bench of 295 to 340... and also went from weighing 200 to 215??? still the vials seem sketchy and im not sure if this stuff is real or what! please let me know what you guys think..

COMPANY is ORGANON PHARMACUTICALS...

Equine Hormone Therapy

Check out the pics!!!! thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake TEST E. and EQ-100_0273.jpg   Real or fake TEST E. and EQ-100_0274.jpg   Real or fake TEST E. and EQ-100_0275.jpg  
    Last edited by dkoslo22; 04-19-2009 at 11:25 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dosnt look like any organon i have ever seen
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    looks like a lab ripped off the organon name to promote there gear,i maybe wrong but as pt says i havent seen any organon like that in my life time.

yeah thats what im saying so i have no idea if its legit or what but it seems to be doing the body good

The company isnt organon... equine hormonal therapy (EHT) is a substidary of organon

also iv noticed that crystal like objects have formed in one of my testosterone viles? iv gotten stronger off all this stuff.. but i still just dont know if this stuff is real or fake.. thanks

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    the cyristal like odjects will be the test hormone faling out of supension (crashing) heat it a little and it will clear up,that is a good sign its real if you have got cyristals in it .

Thread Information