r1king76 is offline New Member

question about BD gear

i just got 2 bopttles of deca from british dragon, manufacture date of jan of 06. is it liget and when did bd stop production?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt use anything from that lab.

r1456 is offline Junior Member
    bd stoped manfacturing about 5/6 years ago and some ug lab is using their name be care full with that stuff alot of fakes going around as said above wouldnt use it

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by r1king76 View Post
    i just got 2 bopttles of deca from british dragon, manufacture date of jan of 06. is it liget and when did bd stop production?
    Counterfeited British Dragon products
    We receive countless email inquiries whether the British Dragon Product purchased is a legitimate British Dragon product, with some people even adding pictures of the received product. Everybody should be aware that British Dragon has not manufactured any products in years and at the moment THERE ARE NONE LEGITIMATE British Dragon products available anywhere. New products were not yet made and our best estimate at the moment is September or October.

In regards to old batches please understand that they were made 5 or more years ago, and expiry period of our products is not more than 3 Years. So please understand that ALL products currently offered on the market are 100% counterfeits, regardless of the source. First batch of New British Dragon products will be available in September-October 2009; not as previously announced in May 2009. We are experiencing delays due to problems with suitable raw material supplies. British Dragon products will only contain raw materials from certified companies that will provide us with an appropriate Drug Master File and Certificate of GMP compliance...Hope That answers Your Question buddy. Alot of it is goin about at the moment, sum of it may contain stuff but may be underdosed n sum could be totaly bunk. personally id jst go wi a diff lab at the minute...

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey friend , I got decabol 250 BD . 1/2006 - 1 /2010 .
    I believe my where fake as I was using them . Source stood behind them . After 4 weeks I believe they where under dosed . I stopped using them and set aside til I feel reckless again . They have BD cap and stoppers .
    What colors are yours and your exp date ?

jfalco is offline Member
    I've heard most of the BD stuff out there is made by a well know UGL that has a reputation for making crap.
    Last edited by jfalco; 09-23-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: realized rule infraction immediately after post

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Another BD post....... Go to their website. Clearly states they haven't made anything in a long time..... As well as UGL's are using their name...... Crap IMO.

DOM6 is offline Member
    didnt that 1 member end up in the hospital? His name was Lawman or jack bauyer or something,
    Anyone remember that?

daniel_3855 is offline Member
    bd are back....but they are keepin there heads down. i have been in contact with them and told me the hole story. they also have a web site now.

Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    I've heard most of the BD stuff out there is made by a well know UGL that has a reputation for making crap.
    it wasnt oss was it?

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    bd are back....but they are keepin there heads down. i have been in contact with them and told me the hole story. they also have a web site now.
    its bd.eu that are no around and they have nothing to do with the origanal bd from thiland .

Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    its bd.eu that are no around and they have nothing to do with the origanal bd from thiland .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bd.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	103369

here is a pic off there site? do you know what site i mean?

i got the link off a friend and he is very goog friends with the guy in charge of the site?

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bd.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	103369

here is a pic off there site? do you know what site i mean?

i got the link off a friend and he is very goog friends with the guy in charge of the site?
    you have got to be very carefull with this brand mate ,there is a lab in china that is cloneing the old bd brand ,all i know is that there is a new bd comeing out of euope and its bd.eu

Thread Information