Confused_roider_2 is offline New Member

Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?

Hey guys, this is my first post and I was wondering if someone can help me with a couple of questions or have had similar experiences with Omnadren .

I acquired a couple of boxes of the new Omnadren a few months ago and experienced terrific gains on just 250mg a week. I enjoyed the gains so much I decided to do another course recently but increase the dosage to 500mg each week. I picked up 4 sealed boxes and they were exactly the same as the previous ones. I’ve just started my 4th week at 500mg and have experienced absolutely nothing in terms of strength, sex drive or weight gain.

I’ve attached a picture of the Omnadren. The amp of the left is one of the original batch I had left over which was excellent stuff. The one of the right is from the new delivery and you’ll notice its slightly taller. It wasn’t until today that I noticed the difference. Is it possible that these new Omnadren have been faked already? And is there any truth in the rumours that some of the proper manufactured Omn’a only containing 100mg enanthate ? I’m so bloody confused. Anyone help?

Also attached is a pic of some British sustanon I got last week. Is it real? Can anyone tell or has anyone used it? Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-018.jpg   Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-017.jpg  

r1456 is offline Junior Member
    is there a white dot on the vials and as far as iam aware all the new omans have 250 in pink .white dot and brown ring on the top

Thanks for responding. In regard to the Omnadren , there is a white dot on the neck of the amp. The ampules between both batches are consistent, the only difference being a slight variation in height as pictured in my original post.

These latest Omna’s have failed to make any impact at 500mg compared to the considerable gains I achieved from the first batch on just 250mg per week. There are 2 different batch numbers. The first batch was:

Lot: 904171 exp: 04 2012.

The second was:

Lot: ***161 exp: 03 2012.

The British Sustanon BN: 171178 exp: 03 2012

I’ve included another couple of pictures of the Omnadren ampules and box, and a couple of British Sustanon ampule pics. Any help on either would be most welcome and appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-001.jpg   Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-003.jpg   Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-002.jpg   Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-006.jpg   Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-007.jpg  

BigBrown1234 is offline Junior Member
    Yours look exactly like mine except for the lot number and exp. date. As far as the height goes im not sure but ill try and find out if thats common with the omnas..Is there a bar code on the bottom right hand side of the box? and if there is what are the last set of numbers? Its also possible you wont feel the effects for another week or two..
    Last edited by BigBrown1234; 10-08-2009 at 09:13 AM.

Hey BB. I’ve taken a picture below of the bar code. Hopefully that will give you better material for a comparison. I've also noticed that the edges of the box are glued unevenly. Is that common? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-004.jpg   Real Omnadren & British Sustanon?-005.jpg  

Same serial number on my barcode as well. They look as legit as they come. Dont think there are any fakes yet thats the thing. As far as the edges being glued unevenly I will have to check mine out later and let you know. If I were you I would just give it some more time until you start getting to worried

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_roider_2 View Post
    Hey BB. I’ve taken a picture below of the bar code. Hopefully that will give you better material for a comparison. I've also noticed that the edges of the box are glued unevenly. Is that common? Thanks.
    I did notice the edges on my box are evenly glued. Thats the only difference I can see between ours. Did your boxes come with paper inserts? I dont know other than that they look g2g. I guess keep on giving them a try or get rid of them whatever makes you feel comfortable. Keep me updated either way.
    Last edited by BigBrown1234; 10-09-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Hey Bigbrown, i've decided to end my cycle of Omnadren and switch over to the British Sust. The boxes did contain a package insert and they certainly look legit. I've read on other message boards that the factory themselves pump out some low dosed enanthate amps under the guise of Omnadren, so perhaps I got some of these. Who knows.

I went to see my source and he was very considerate giving me another 2 boxes from a different batch to try and at no cost. Can't argue with that. I did point out the edges of the box to him and he checked some of the others he had from a considerable volume of his personal use stash, and they were more often than not unevenly glued. So can't really say wether or not that is indicitive of a fake. But i'm not going to try the new ones until my next course.

Hope you're doing good.

Thread Information