fake or real Anapolon

just got these are they real Anapolon or fake cheers

cheers steve

steve2009 is offline New Member
    help please dont want to take then unless i know there right
    cheers
    steve

Confused_roider_2 is offline New Member
    To be honest, any product manufactured by an under ground lab poses a risk in terms of content, sterility and quality. Without testing, no one can be sure what these tablets contain. They could be anapolons, they could be d-bol, they might be complete duds. That’s the risk you take with unlicensed labs.

I’ve used a few of their products; once I had really good results, the next time, with the same product, I hardly got anything from it. That was their multi ester trenbolon incidentally. I used their Winstrol product during my last cycle, which wasn’t too bad. I combined it with proviron and clen to shed a little fat. Seemed to do the trick, but I would guess it was under dosed as I ended up taking double what I would have previously with the old style Zambon amps before I got some type of reaction. I usually take 50mg EOD and with this I was taking 100mg EOD before feeling any real effect.

In my experience of this lab, their gear tends to have varying potencies, but always work to some degree. But to answer your question - its impossible to know without testing the tabs. Its your risk to take.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake or real Anapolon-001.jpg  

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    ^^ good info,im not familiar with this lab,i do know the original anapolan came in a box of twenty and twenty to a blister pack from turkey.They are round white tabs.Several companies now from different countries call there anadrol anapolan.And just for the record for any newbies that might be reading this injectable winstrol needs to be shot everyday,it has a very short half life,eight hours i believe,just like tabs you would not take orals eod.Good luck.

steve2009 is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply guys il try them and see what happens

Thread Information