Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member

dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?

Dbol are small line on one side, and snake on other, did a couple tests also. oh yea and supposed to be 10mg.

1.) put a glass on top of it and applied pressure, thought the damn glass was gonna crack till it exploded after ALOT of pressure, it resulted in a grainy powder under the glass. Fail?

2.) I licked up said powder, it tasted bitter like asprin and almost chalky. Pass

3.) I put it in water after about a min it started to look goopy, I poured it into my hand and much to my surpise under the goop, the edges were still hard and sharp. Pass?

The test I dunno about I trust the source, but even he can be wrong I suppose, never heard of the lab and have access to the stuff, at a good price should it be good.

Whatcha think?

Tnx guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-getattachment.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-getattachment1.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-getattachment2.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-getattachment3.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-getattachment4.jpg  

strongmann is offline Member
    dbol are not legit..dont know on the other..

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    Why do you say they're not real? What gives it away?

I just checked with a friend of mine who has used pink thai 10mgs from the same source with a great result and they are from the same batch.

I wonder if he was just placebo effect or something.

Anyways any way I can have some argumentative points for my supplier.

I have em now so i'm gonna use em anyways but when I it turns out the don't work I want to have something credible to say haha. Thanks Strongmann

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I think I know where the dianabol came from and wondering if they are from the same place I am thinking? If it is then they are legit. Also I would edit that name out from where they are from...easily seen on the bottle!
    Last edited by Necrosaro; 11-20-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Big red one is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Romeo View Post
    Dbol are small line on one side, and snake on other, did a couple tests also. oh yea and supposed to be 10mg.

1.) put a glass on top of it and applied pressure, thought the damn glass was gonna crack till it exploded after ALOT of pressure, it resulted in a grainy powder under the glass. Fail?

2.) I licked up said powder, it tasted bitter like asprin and almost chalky. Pass

3.) I put it in water after about a min it started to look goopy, I poured it into my hand and much to my surpise under the goop, the edges were still hard and sharp. Pass?

The test I dunno about I trust the source, but even he can be wrong I suppose, never heard of the lab and have access to the stuff, at a good price should it be good.

Whatcha think?

Tnx guys.
    dbol is real. I am just finishing 6 weeks of dbol and those are the exact same ones.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    please edit the lab name out of your pics, thanks.

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member

Whatcha think?

Tnx guys.

your dbols are FAKE bro 100%, British Dispensary does not ship there dbols in such bags and if they ever did it would not say "www.bdip.com" on the lable, another thing is the DB 10mg dbols are yellow now, the pink 10mgs are long gone unless you got a SUPER old batch which I dought you got, also there is a spelling error on the lable that you got too, BD spells it "ANABOL" not "ANABLO", sorry bro those are fake. As for your test E, I have never seen that lab up here in Canada
    Last edited by MORPHIN; 11-21-2009 at 10:24 PM.

netsuva is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big red one View Post
    dbol is real. I am just finishing 6 weeks of dbol and those are the exact same ones.
    if it worked for you great...legitimate british dispensary...they are not..

Why do you say they're not real? What gives it away?

I just checked with a friend of mine who has used pink thai 10mgs from the same source with a great result and they are from the same batch.

I wonder if he was just placebo effect or something.

Anyways any way I can have some argumentative points for my supplier.

I have em now so i'm gonna use em anyways but when I it turns out the don't work I want to have something credible to say haha. Thanks Strongmann
    well for starters...10mg tabs have always been yellow...there is really no need for me to go further..cuz that is the most important info...

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongmann View Post
    well for starters...10mg tabs have always been yellow...there is really no need for me to go further..cuz that is the most important info...
    you are assumeing his dbol are not real bd dbol ,thats correct but it dont mean there not real ,alot of new labs out now use simlar packing to well know brands ,the dbol in this thread are good to go and are nothing to do with db ,they just have simlar packing ,do you think an ugl would go to all the troubble of useing a good packing like above for it to be fake? also do you know how much a pill press machine costs ? for them to be counterfit would make no sence.

underworldmagic is offline Associate Member
    a good giveaway to tell that they are fake is the spelling error, attached are pics of fake gear with spelling errors.

also ive only ever seen them packaged in white tubs, not in foil.

MORPHIN has made some good points regarding the legitimacy of these tabs, so listen to him mate, dont do yourself any damage by taking fake crap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-dianabol_fake_1.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-dianabol_fake_2.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-dianabol_fake_3.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-dianabol_fake_4.jpg   dbol/test E 350mg (canada), real or fake?-real_fake.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    you are assumeing his dbol are not real bd dbol ,thats correct but it dont mean there not real ,alot of new labs out now use simlar packing to well know brands ,the dbol in this thread are good to go and are nothing to do with db ,they just have simlar packing ,do you think an ugl would go to all the troubble of useing a good packing like above for it to be fake? also do you know how much a pill press machine costs ? for them to be counterfit would make no sence.
    no, im not assuming.. i know they are not real british dispensary.. a new lab would mean coming up with there own name and style, instead of ripping of a well known brand..which their product would get nagative responses like the one i just posted because they are knocking off british dispensary.

as you can see i said they are not legit british dispensary, never questioned if they were good or not.. as you can see what i posted to big red " great they worked for you, they are not legit british dispensary."

yes an UGL would go through all that trouble.. its UG LOL, do you know there background? there could be lots of scenarios.. yes i know how much pill presses cost..there could be methandienone in them who knows..

with raw materials, there could me heavy metals (led), bacteria, etc.. do you know where the API came from? i could keep going but honestly this is a waste of time..
    Last edited by strongmann; 11-25-2009 at 08:14 AM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, if I saw a grammar error, I would reconsider use. No shame in throwing away the $30 or whatever you spent. Your body is worth more than the price of a bottle of ANABLO

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    I think that he mentioned that he got them at a good price says everything

returnee is offline New Member
    How can you counterfeit something and not be arware of seplling errors and expect to be taken seriuosly?? LOL!! What a sleazy game sometimes, especially if you don't know the people you're dealing with either really well, for a really long time, or BOTH!! Even after asking several friends I've known for 10-20 years and been in the trenches of some shit with I still post once in a while to see what the "broad common consensus" is and that we just don't have tunnelvision locally? Anyway, that's the first thing I saw, was the spelling error, and the BD or Thai "stop signs" haven't been legit locally for some time now (not sure if BD and Thai are same ones, or just looked alike?).

love2liftiron is offline Junior Member
    ANABLO? swallow one see what happens........everyone and their brother are making fakes.....jeez

Thread Information