STEP68 is offline New Member

Nandrolone norma wich of this is fake or original?

Wich of this produsts is original or fake? The first have exp.11.2010 and it have a bright yellow color and the other have exp.07.2011 and it have a transparent color.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nandrolone norma wich of this is fake or original?-immagine-545.jpg   Nandrolone norma wich of this is fake or original?-immagine-546.jpg   Nandrolone norma wich of this is fake or original?-immagine-547.jpg   Nandrolone norma wich of this is fake or original?-immagine-553.jpg   Nandrolone norma wich of this is fake or original?-immagine-554.jpg  

Rider is offline Associate Member
    except from the lid they look both legit! I have seen both circulating here in the pharmacies

hello!!! thank you a lot that you have answered at my question!!! and what di you thik about the price label.....where is the code....i don't know what name it have in english.....you can see on the picture nr 1 the exp. and the prices have different calligraphy....one of them is bigger then the other. and olso on the picture nr 2 you can see that the code on the first box is witten with green color on the second with black color. so i can't understand if it's original or not. please tell me if you have some more information about it...thank you!!!

Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    except from the lid they look both legit! I have seen both circulating here in the pharmacies
    hello!!! thank you a lot that you have answered at my question!!! and what di you thik about the price label.....where is the code....i don't know what name it have in english.....you can see on the picture nr 1 the exp. and the prices have different calligraphy....one of them is bigger then the other. and olso on the picture nr 2 you can see that the code on the first box is witten with green color on the second with black color. so i can't understand if it's original or not. please tell me if you have some more information about it...thank you!!!

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    IMO - the left one (E 07 2011) is fake - it's made in 07/2009 and as I know Norma started to produce new alluminuim tops sooner - as you can see, the right amp is little bit older (11/2008) and it already has the new top.
    Mayme I'm wrong - I cannot tell it for sure, because I'm not from Greece I think this needs deeper research.

judge_dread is offline Member
    yes there's this lid that do not fit hmm but other than that the lot numbers are as they should be

Thread Information