Ca$tro is offline Member

Have i purchased Legit Test Enth ??? Advice Please

Hello Ppl,

I have recently purchased my first cycle and was wondering if any one could verify the quality of my gear. I am checking if i have purchased the correct gear as there are alot of fakes flying about. Last thing i wanna do is inject my self full of baby oil. I have tried up;oading the pictures but they are too large to attach, so if anyone knows away of me getting the pics verifyed i would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help ppl, i don't know who else to ask so boards like this one are a great help to ppl like me...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    go open an account in like imageshack. And upload the pic from yer desktop. Then copy link url to here....

Ca$tro is offline Member

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    More then likely legit.... you will know for sure after 3 week of using the amps

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ I am not sure if it is legit however this advice should not be taken. You don't want to be injecting something into yourself without being for sure if it is. I would wait for more answers before you start!

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Why are you not sure it's legit? Nor did I tell him to start!!! and obviously he is not stupid and will more then likely wait for more responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    ^ I am not sure if it is legit however this advice should not be taken. You don't want to be injecting something into yourself without being for sure if it is. I would wait for more answers before you start!

Ca$tro is offline Member
    Cheers lads for the reponses,
    I will wait for more responses, but the source is a mate of mine but i thought that i better still have them checked... Can't trust anyone these days...

it looks good to me as far as the amps of test goes they are from iran and the quality tends to fluctuate

Thread Information