figgy1978 is offline New Member

Feedback on QV Cyp, BD Decca, and DK Stana

About 5 years ago i ran a cycle of QV Cyp 200, and Deca 200 and had great results. I recently got some QV Cyp 200, BD Deca 250, and some Denkall Stanazolic 50. I have never tried BD or Denkall and have been hearing mixed reviews on QV now. I am new to this site and would appriciate some feedback. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feedback on QV Cyp, BD Decca, and DK Stana-cyp-deca-stana-3.jpg   Feedback on QV Cyp, BD Decca, and DK Stana-cyp-deca-stana-4.jpg  

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    well, post up the cycle you want to do and we can give you ideas if that is appropriate for you goals and how you want to use the stuff stated

dont abbrivate use full words so we are talking the same product

figgy1978 is offline New Member
    i was planning on 300/ml per week of the Cyp
    250/ml per week of the deca
    Never cycled the stanazolic before. Any suggestions

Also i was wondering about the quallity. The stanazolic 50 by Denkall is in a 30 ml vial, the British Dragon Deca 250 in a 10 ml vial, and the Cyp 200 is in a 10 mill vial. I have been hearing that QV and Denkall was shut down a few years back just making sure i know what im injecting

gstarr is offline New Member
    I'd steer clear of the qv. I got some bd back in 05 and it was legit, I'm not sure about now a days though.

wow u managed to get all fake gear man... QV is gone.. denkall is also gone both were shut down in 2005 with dea raids. Also almost all the brit drag products are knock offs and counterfeits not what u want to hear but thats whats up sorry

DOM6 is offline Member
    There all knock offs, china made now, not in mexico anymore, hit or miss really

Thread Information