Getsome69 is offline New Member

real or fake need help

Got some gear wondering if it's good or bad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake need help-dsc02145.jpg   real or fake need help-dsc02147.jpg   real or fake need help-dsc02149.jpg   real or fake need help-dsc02151.jpg   real or fake need help-dsc02152.jpg  

some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake need help-dsc02154.jpg   real or fake need help-dsc02155.jpg   real or fake need help-dsc02156.jpg  

hit me is offline Banned
    never seen before but its ugl for sure ,if you trust your source you should be ok but with all the poor ugl,s that are takeing advantage of a very sentative market i would not use it.pharma grade is all i use due to poor ugl,s knocking out bad aas.

just my opinion bud.

Got it from a boy @ my gym who said they have a hook up with some pharmacy in arizona......Kinda scared to try it, but i have no idea where to get some real shit, if it is that this is fake

anyone got some more input?

RoidNewbie775 is offline New Member

RoidNewbie775 is offline New Member
    Ok i was joking with that piss thing im new and no i never done roids yet so i couldn't tell you, just so you know. Im pretty much using this site as education it seems smart

A7X
    A7X is offline Junior Member
    i promise you it is not phramacy grade... and you might want to cover up the website on the lable...

pharmacy huh... in Arizona? Sounds like your buddy at the gym is telling a fib thats just some ug stuff. Who knows if its fake or not but it didnt come from a US pharmacy

Thread Information