azzu is offline New Member

does this test 400 look legit?

just got hold of 2 bottles of this stuff ready for winter bulk but wanted to know if it looks good? i cant find any info on the lab just word of mouth cant even find a website to check pics. must be a very ug lab lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does this test 400 look legit?-snv10945-small-.jpg   does this test 400 look legit?-snv10946-small-.jpg   does this test 400 look legit?-snv10947-small-.jpg   does this test 400 look legit?-snv10948-small-.jpg  

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    never seen them before, with so many UGLs out there its not being legit that your worried about, its the dosing of the oil you should be concerned about, no counterfeiters are gonna fake a small UGL they are all going after the big labs and HG gear, so with that said, it comes down to do you trust your source

Apanda is offline Junior Member
    What about the website on the bottom of the first vial? Can you go to that and check the # against a database or anything? Or does it not go anywhere?

nah the site dont go anywhere which is what got me suspicious. but my source is using it atm and he says its good but hes stacking it with something else i just plan on using test only. its hard finding info about it online when ur not allowed to post lab names but ive heard it mentioned before on other boards in the UK. im not gonna jump into anything so ive got plenty of time to look into it and prepare for when i use in winter time. is it normal to not be able to find much info about UGL's?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Last time I ran T400 it had a hint of yellow. This looks like water.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Last time I ran T400 it had a hint of yellow. This looks like water.
    did u use the same stuff as what i posted? it definately isnt clear like water its more a pale urine colour (i hope its not just a vial of urine lol) and when i move it round in the vial its not as thin as water. how much did u run a week and did u get good results?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    800mg PW and yes it worked well.

No it was not the same lab.

stick with human grade and avoid the headach

Thread Information