Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    joecrx is offline Associate Member

Arrow Edited pink anabol question

Hey guys can Edited pink anabol with line on one side and I'm guessing a snake or dragon on the other be 10mg or are they all 5mg tabs?
    Last edited by Big; 06-19-2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: needs to read rules

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    they're all 5mg mate.. the 10mg ones are in yellow.. and 15mg ones in blue..

That's what I thought and figured from my research. Just that there are so many chAnges that happen so fast that it's hard to keep up. Thanks guys.

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    they can be 10mgs if you got a VERY old batch, the new ones are yellow like mentioned above

How can I tell if they are old or not. They look fairly new and do not crumble under pressure. Very reliable source and said they were 10 mg. Is it possible?

there 5mg not 10mg 5mg.... they were never 10mg the pink thais were always 5 since they came out blahhhh

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic1979 View Post
    there 5mg not 10mg 5mg.... they were never 10mg the pink thais were always 5 since they came out blahhhh
    they did make 10mg pinks

Thank you for the clarification.

DOM6 is offline Member
    I was told to tell if there real, put 1 on the table and smach it with your thumb, if your hurt your finger there real, if they crumble there fake

I can stand on these and they won't crumble!

Plus I don't question them being real or not cause they look flawless...just there dosage.

Here is a pic for further comentary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Edited pink anabol question-sam_0958-small-.jpg  

schrodinger123 is offline Junior Member
    Take one and snap it into two pieces with your fingers. If you can't do this, and need a knife to break it into two, then thats a VERY bad sign. Or, if you are able to break it into two, but it takes every bit of strength you can muster, well thats not a good sign either. The real ones are solid, but will snap into two via finger strength without all that much effort.

Not saying this is the case with your pills, cause I don't know for sure, but I got a batch of fake anabols in a couple months ago that looked JUST like your picture. The edges were a little bit rough on the top (same side as snake and arrow emblem), the snake and arrow emblem looked funny on some of the pills, and these pills were HARD AS ROCKS. I could NOT break them with my fingers. These pills were totally fake, but were some of the most convincing fakes I had ever seen for these pills.

Fortunately the supplier who sent them to me allowed me to swap, and I wound up with a pile of real Galenika depos instead (MUCH happier)...

Source still insists on them being 10mg. Can they be another brand or is b* the only one that makes these?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by joecrx View Post
    Source still insists on them being 10mg. Can they be another brand or is b* the only one that makes these?
    they have the symbol of that lab stamped on them

Which would indicate that they are 5mg right? Thanks for the help guys. Great job.

Big
    there is a newer lab using the same name as the old lab, but the 10mg dbol they offer is pink and round. these look like the old 5's to me.

I was gonna take 50mg a day to jump start my cycle of t400/decca/t3. I will start with 5 tabs a day which should be 25mg according to this info and see how I feel. This will be my first dbol exp, not sure what to expect!

Big
    keep an eye on your blood pressure

Will do thanks for the tip. Any other tips are welcome.

simonq10 is offline New Member
    as you can see from this pic yours are almost the same, but the line runs differently. I picked these up myself in Bangkok....and did 2 cycles, the real deal. I think yours are fake, but hey the only way to tell is just DO 'EM. At least 40 mg/ ED. Yummy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Edited pink anabol question-picture-059.jpg  

Which way does the line run behind the snake. Mine run top to bottom splitting the snake in half.

Thread Information