beerpong is offline Associate Member

Schering Test 250

Ok guys i just got my order of Testoviron Depot 250. Need knowledgeable members opinions on the schering test

Details:
    MFG. LIC. No. 000243
    REGN. No. 000909
    SCHERING/MEDIPHARM
    EXP. 6/2014

I did a search to check the legitimacy on my amps.
    1. Amps exp. dates dont rub
    2. Amps oil a line up under Depot area of the amps or very slightly higher
    3. All 100 amps look identical with same oil levels

Thanks in Advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Test 250-p7140001.jpg   Schering Test 250-p7140003.jpg  
    Last edited by beerpong; 07-15-2010 at 08:03 PM.

One more close up pic of my amp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Test 250-hand.jpg  

bump anyone?

Up you go. Reach almost a 100 views and nobody used schering test? I know i took good pics lol....

Personally I don’t like the look of it. The print on the amp looks very poor for a supposed pharmaceutical grade even if it is from Pakistan.

I would say it is counterfeited but im not 100% sure.

I use Schering TV from Thailand and the print on the amps, box and instructions are as you would expect from a pharmaceutical grade product in the West so i dont see why a Pakistan version should differ.
    Last edited by Xtralarg; 07-17-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    -XL

jing jai

Question

Well i hope thats not the case. When i placed a past order of the aburaihan test 250 from the same source it was g2g. Also in did a source check in the past and i was told they were g2g by vets/mods on this board
    Last edited by beerpong; 07-17-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    Well i hope thats not the case. When i placed a past order of the aburaihan test 250 from the same source it was g2g. Also in did a source check in the past and i was told they were g2g by vets/mods on this board
    Why are you still posting pics then if you know you’re g2g?

Like I said in my reply - I am not saying that they are fake it was an observation based on the quality of the printing on the amp that concerned me as it looks very poor in comparison to the Schering TV I use.

What do the mods/vets who did the SC for you say about your amps?
    -XL

jing jai

LOL nothing yet. Did you see that thread i sent you in the message. Here is link for OP

Schering - Testoviron Depot - Real or Fake?

Here people told him xo3et he is g2g. The only difference between our amps in my exp all other details are the same. So your observation has me a little worried. Besides i did that source check a year ago and i was told they were g2g so i recently placed my order based up that. I sent a couple pm to some mods/vets and i will see what they say. Still waiting wait for more vets/mod to pitch in, i would feel much better since i started my cycle this past thursday. My next pin will be monday im starting my norma deca with the test.
    Last edited by beerpong; 07-18-2010 at 01:36 AM.

If all these guys are saying that your amps are g2g then im sure you are g2g.

Like I said I donnt have any info to the contrary, it was just an observation I was sharing with you.
    -XL

jing jai

I appreciate the observation brother. Better safe than sorry. Thank you for all the input. Respect

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    I appreciate the observation brother. Better safe than sorry. Thank you for all the input. Respect
    No problem, I hope the cycle goes well. Respect.
    -XL

jing jai

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    we have the same exact batch and im guessing we are using the same source. lmk if u hear anything

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    we have the same exact batch and im guessing we are using the same source. lmk if u hear anything
    Sup brother. Yeah im sure a lot of people from this board are using this source. Just pinned the deca and test today. Took 3cc to the glute probably gonna be real sore tomorrow. So im sure deca and test will take a while to kick but i have been using the dbol since this past wednessday and i feel it definately kicking in.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    an update, i used these amps, they were amazing

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    i just receved the same amps yesterday ,how do you rate them from other brands...

DOM6 is offline Member
    You cant scratch the date off? not rub but scatch it off?

best i have used

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This whole thing on GTG ampoules kills me. Just because an ampoule is faked and not made by the named pharma company does not mean it will not contain gear and be of good grade....Hell I bet some of the bootlegged shit is stronger just to insure satisfaction.

If you are going to go to all the trouble to manufacture ampoules with multiprint processes on the amps, box design, pamphlet inserts, etc. I can not see any reason not to throw in plenty of test the amount of test in an ampoule costs me about 30 cents so that means that it probably costs a big bootlegger less than a dime. So after you go to all the trouble to make-up the amps and box's you may as well include the test.

valid point.

carp123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by far from massive View Post
    this whole thing on gtg ampoules kills me. Just because an ampoule is faked and not made by the named pharma company does not mean it will not contain gear and be of good grade....hell i bet some of the bootlegged shit is stronger just to insure satisfaction.

If you are going to go to all the trouble to manufacture ampoules with multiprint processes on the amps, box design, pamphlet inserts, etc. I can not see any reason not to throw in plenty of test the amount of test in an ampoule costs me about 30 cents so that means that it probably costs a big bootlegger less than a dime. So after you go to all the trouble to make-up the amps and box's you may as well include the test.
    the point is if your buying and paying pharma prices then you want the real pharma grade stuff ,not ugl because thats what copys/clones are ,they have no fda or dose qc so it could be anything and low grade raws,even test prop bottled as test e or whateevr ,your missing the point bro ,you get told your buying pharma grade and you recive fake cloned amps ,your saying this is not a problem? I think not buddy.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    They look good in my eyes

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    How did these amps fare?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 02-24-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Thread Information