KillACynic is offline New Member

Russian or Ukrainian Nandrolone?.. or Fake?..

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian or Ukrainian Nandrolone?.. or Fake?..-imgp0611.jpg   Russian or Ukrainian Nandrolone?.. or Fake?..-imgp0612.jpg   Russian or Ukrainian Nandrolone?.. or Fake?..-imgp0613.jpg   Russian or Ukrainian Nandrolone?.. or Fake?..-imgp0614.jpg  

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I'm not the one to judge a book by it's cover, but if someone were to hand me that I'd assume it's fake right off the bat.

Yeah it doesn't have a lot # or expiration and looks as if the label were printed off of a computer

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    looks fake to me

warbird is offline New Member
    I speak Russian and the text on vial cover is full of lulz I guess it was translated by Google-translate thing.

I hope you havent injected this shit into yourself.
    Last edited by warbird; 08-28-2010 at 03:37 PM.

art
    art is offline Junior Member
    There's no such lab in Russia.

lol it's written that the oil is with omega-3 1 000 % it's shit )))
    Last edited by art; 08-29-2010 at 06:55 AM.

Well that's awesome. Thanks guys.

Yeah Ive done 1 "300 mg" shot a week for the past 3 weeks, yes alone no test, actually felt sex drive dramatically decrease after about 2nd week, slight itchy nipples (prone to gyno) and finally today I worked out and lifted more weight than usual but don't fcking know if this is from my diet and dedication to my regimen or the sht is real. I know Deca is the longest to see results from but 3 weeks to the day and I really don't have a lot to show for although the bit I feel which I hope isn't just psychological and due to natural gains. Also tighter than usual during workout and when at rest. Lost.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    It does look like a simple translation software has been used. They should've used a scientific translator instead. Those have all the specific terms any chemist or a scientist needs. To be honest, its a good way to mislead people. If you gave me some Karachi Sustanon that says "osama bin laden" wants to polish my 8'' Russian Missile in his mouth along with the "cannon" balls" , I wouldn't know the difference even if its said Sustanon or Breast Feeders Wanted. Either way, you cannot say the contents of the bottle is not nandrolone . Some people wouldn't touch it, others would and probably would've asked for seconds . The decision is only yours my brother and it looks like you're already made it. But to be honest with you, any AAS compound would decrease your sex drive after a while unless its testosterone . Another thing is that Deca doesn't aromatize. If you're prone to gyno due to the estrogen conversion, deca wouldn't cause it. Progsterone gyno ? Then yes. What I am saying is that there are several compounds that would cause the symptoms you describe. I wish you good luck bro, but from the heart can I suggest that in the future, dont be so reckless - your body isn't the testing grounds for poorly-made-home-created-remedy. I am sure there are a number of good suppliers you can find with a little research and asking around. Many underground companies have a good reputation and years of experience. You will feel and sleep better knowing that your liver won't look like a swiss cheese in a few years. Good luck to you !

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    Not existing lab nor in Russia nor in Ukraina. So you can make conclusion by yourself...

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I'd say fake but the labels say its a ugl. The first pic says that it also contains omega 3? hmmmm.....

pavlenko is offline Banned
    UGL -- may be good maybe just oil or it maybe something that will make you ill. Do you really want to play that game?

Thread Information