CaliburKid is offline Junior Member

LEGIT Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen Tablets, or NO?

I just received Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen tablets. I just wanted to make sure they're all legit. The reason of me asking, is because I didn't know the Anabol/Danabol DS tablets were soooo small.
    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LEGIT Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen Tablets, or NO?-imgp3646.jpg   LEGIT Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen Tablets, or NO?-imgp3651.jpg   LEGIT Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen Tablets, or NO?-imgp3648.jpg   LEGIT Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen Tablets, or NO?-imgp3649.jpg   LEGIT Anabol, Danabol DS & Tamoxifen Tablets, or NO?-imgp3658.jpg  

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Legit I know the site from where it is from. Also thanks for blocking the name out. They are pretty expensive though but gtg!

Thumbs up

Ah ok, thanks. It seems like most other places I looked at sold the Anabol in a 100 tab count instead. So I figured I'd go with the 1000 count instead. Thanks for the response back I appreciate it...
    Just out of curiosity, are the Anabol tablets and the Danabol DS tablets pretty much the same thing?

I see some places naming them as both:

Chemical Name: Methandienone
    Chem. Abstr. Name: 17beta-Hydroxy-17alpha-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one
    Molecular Formula: C20H28O2
    Molecular Weight: 300.4

Kind of makes me wonder what's the point of aquiring both products "If" they're the same. IF

Thanks again!

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    was the bottles Plastic wrapped ? I will make picture tommorow of legit from older batch. You can compare then

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    they're g2g mate. enjoy. pinks are 5mg and blue hearts are 10mg, and yes, they are the same compound.

Cool Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximm View Post
    was the bottles Plastic wrapped ? I will make picture tommorow of legit from older batch. You can compare then
    Yes, both bottles were plastic wrapped, and the Tamox/Nolva had the sealed tab on the side that was not broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    they're g2g mate. enjoy. pinks are 5mg and blue hearts are 10mg, and yes, they are the same compound.
    Yeah it was kind of pointless of me getting both products, now that I think of it. Eh, I guess I'll have some for a possible later cycle if need be. Thanks!!

Thread Information