yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Is my dbol fake or real???

would take a pic but camera wont get all the details. Im starting to question if its low dosed or something because I have been taking 30mg for about 3 weeks now and have only gained 10lbs. My strength is up and im getting ok pumps so I doubt its fake possibly under dosed. They are pink, square with round egdes, have 10 on one side and b|p on the other.

toddyss123 is offline New Member
    They sound like balkan...10lbs in 3 weeks is a great gain...maybe up the dose...

Yeah I was considering bumping it to 40mg a day. Im happy with the 10lbs but dbol is only suppose to be ran for 4 weeks and people have gained 20-30lbs during that time peroid and I have only gained 10 with a week to go so I was just wondering if something was up. Is balkan a good lab?

toddyss123 is offline New Member
    I have heard good things about them ..and I have ran dbol 6 weeks..at 40 to 50 mg a day ...are you running it alone or as a kick start with test or something ? dbol effects everyone diffrent so you never know Im sure you bumping it up to 40 or 50 will give you another 5 or 6 lbs this week...just eat and eat and then eat again lol

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10 lbs in three weeks and you think its fake?

What were you expecting? 30 pounds of muscle?

Im running dbol only (yes I know awful cycle) Im not complaining about 10lbs but I was just curious as to why everyone usually gains 20-30lbs when on dbol (which is usually 4 weeks) and I have only gained 10. I also have not really experianced any negative side effects- having great sex everyday, balls are full and working great, no back cramps, no bloated feeling, and so on... The only efects im getting are some size (not smooth watery size either still look pretty tone) great strength gains, have experianced some stomach cramping and I use to take 10mg before bed and had a hard time sleeping so now i just take one in the morning and two before my afternoon work out.

powerhouse3210 is offline New Member
    Dude, I finished a 2 week, 40mg/daily cycle that was given to me for free. I gained roughly 16lbs in 2 weeks. I was bigger bridging that alone in between cycles. I've been off it for a month, and i'm starting to get shredded. I lost like 9 lbs in water. I'm looking bigger but leaner now. You're always going to drop lbs. Especially dbol or cypo, or anything that causes puffer fish syndrome.

cmurdapd is offline Junior Member
    Are you running any kind of liver support?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    10lb is good in 3 weekz

Thread Information