steven1985 is offline New Member

obs pharmatec sustanon and deca smell the same?

hi all, i've done my research and i've seen that organon has now given pharmatec the rights to produce their sus & deca . i've been using the sus for almost 9 weeks out of an 11 week cycle and i've only gained 7lbs lean muscle mass. (my weight does fluctuate though, but 7lbs above my initial weight is the lowest it fluctuates to) i've seen plenty of threads on this site and a few other sites saying that this sus is legit which i do not disagree with, but i believe that there are already counterfeithing these amps, reason being that i have seen such minimal results(my third cycle and seeing the worst results) and a few other things:

1.) i have batch 160, from this batch there are about 3 very different sized amps, i would assume that all amps should be the same size of the same batch?? or are various amps used at random in a factory environment?
    the writing on all are identical though

2.) I have an amp of the new deca as well and out of curiousity opened it and it smelt exactly the same as the suatanon (a sweet synthetic smell) i would assume that the deca and sus would smell different or is the same base oil used?

i am taking 500mg a week but i'm convinced that this product is already being counterfeited with underdosed versions. any opinions

thanks

the pics attached are not mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails obs pharmatec sustanon and deca smell the same?-sus.jpg   obs pharmatec sustanon and deca smell the same?-deca..jpg  
    Last edited by steven1985; 04-01-2011 at 03:18 AM.

Flacco is offline Member
    I wouldn't worry about the smell. While I have never smelled both of those back to back, I have smelled/tasted all the products I've gotten. I've found that smell and taste really can't tell you anything except what they use as an oil or base or whatever you call it.

Just out of curiosity... What are your stats? There is a good chance that you got some under dosed product, but have you considered that maybe while gaining muscle, you are losing excess fat? Maybe while Gaining 7-10 pounds of muscle, you lost a considerable amount of fat. I know a bunch of over weight dudes that chose to cycle, and complained when they were actually only 4 or 5 pounds above where they started at the end of the cycle.

steven1985 is offline New Member
    age -25
    height -1.71
    current weight -173.8 lbs (79kg) weight before cycle - 167.2 lbs (76kg)
    current BF% - 13% BF% before cycle - 14% , i think i have lost some fat because my abs are more defined, but this could be due to my much more intense workouts.

as i said this is my 3rd cycle, all my cycles have been test only

my strength has increased a little, bench up by 22 pounds (roughly 10kg) and i have more stamina with my bicep exercises, i'm certain that there is some sort of test in there, i'm just concerned about it being underdosed, since my upper body shape hasn't changed at all, my biceps are the same (virtually no fat on my biceps before cycle and now) and my shoulders back n pecs are still the same, usually while on cycle i find that my t-shirts and vests feel much tighter, but i havent felt anything this time.

i was thinking that for the next 2 weeks i bump it up to 1000mg a week (eod injections) and if i see more visible results pull it through for a 3rd week, making it a 12 week cycle...< any suggestions on that?

Flacco is offline Member
    I don't know what to tell ya. Thats up to you with the 1000 mgs a week. Just know the risks with the sides. Bump

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by steven1985 View Post
    age -25
    height -1.71
    current weight -173.8 lbs (79kg) weight before cycle - 167.2 lbs (76kg)
    current BF% - 13% BF% before cycle - 14% , i think i have lost some fat because my abs are more defined, but this could be due to my much more intense workouts.

as i said this is my 3rd cycle, all my cycles have been test only

my strength has increased a little, bench up by 22 pounds (roughly 10kg) and i have more stamina with my bicep exercises, i'm certain that there is some sort of test in there, i'm just concerned about it being underdosed, since my upper body shape hasn't changed at all, my biceps are the same (virtually no fat on my biceps before cycle and now) and my shoulders back n pecs are still the same, usually while on cycle i find that my t-shirts and vests feel much tighter, but i havent felt anything this time.

i was thinking that for the next 2 weeks i bump it up to 1000mg a week (eod injections) and if i see more visible results pull it through for a 3rd week, making it a 12 week cycle...< any suggestions on that?
    IMO bumping it to 1g a week for 2 weeks will NOT be beneficial to you.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 04-04-2011 at 12:23 AM. Reason: I wanted to

Thread Information