Thread: Real sus250?

leather daddy is offline Banned

Real sus250?

bought a 10ml vial of sus250 from my source, hes pretty well known and has used before. I wouldnt doubt him but this is bugging me. The sus250 has no label. He said it is UGL and still contains the 4 esters when i asked him about it. This is a pic. Im not sure if its the lighting or not but it is oil this is what he said its ugl the sus250, undergroudn lab, no brand no label
    i asked was it UGL OZ sus250 he goes as in Australia, then yeh. Then he goes its real potent stuff. I then said so it still contains the 4 esters he said yes of course. He also stated theres hundreds of UGL labs that make sus250. Then i said u wouldnt be selling me fake shit would you? he goes sarcastiacally, yeh im selling u vegetable oil.i understand it could be fake but then again i have read where some UGL make the proper stuff in there labs in mass production and just tip it into empty vials. Im in australia btw so i understand also ripping the label off would make it easier for it to be undetectable. Then again it my just be test C or E

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0439.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	119946

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt use it. any ugl puts a label on it. Who knows what is in that vial.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is as sketchy as it gets. Could be anything in there.

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    My friend use to sell peanut oil and take the juice out just look for a small whole anywhere on the rubber surface under the metal cap!

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Dude don't use with no label.

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    no labels be wary

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    bought a 10ml vial of sus250 from my source, hes pretty well known and has used before. I wouldnt doubt him but this is bugging me. The sus250 has no label. He said it is UGL and still contains the 4 esters when i asked him about it. This is a pic. Im not sure if its the lighting or not but it is oil this is what he said its ugl the sus250, undergroudn lab, no brand no label
    i asked was it UGL OZ sus250 he goes as in Australia, then yeh. Then he goes its real potent stuff. I then said so it still contains the 4 esters he said yes of course. He also stated theres hundreds of UGL labs that make sus250. Then i said u wouldnt be selling me fake shit would you? he goes sarcastiacally, yeh im selling u vegetable oil.i understand it could be fake but then again i have read where some UGL make the proper stuff in there labs in mass production and just tip it into empty vials. Im in australia btw so i understand also ripping the label off would make it easier for it to be undetectable. Then again it my just be test C or E
    At least he's honest.

haha i havent used this yet, i am using my other vial first. Dunno if i will. Mimight buy the same vial im using now from my source to finish of the last 5 weeks of cycle.

shutup is offline New Member
    If you know that the stuff your using now works then why wouldn't you keep using that?

LibidoBrah is offline New Member
    Looks like some homebrew.

Thread Information