davidbanner is offline New Member
    Brand new to the forum. Thanks for having a place like this so guys like me can learn from guys like you who have a lot more experience.

For my first post, would u guys tell me what u think about my gear. Real or fake. Hope the picture is clear and big enough for u guys to tell. Omnadren 250 by: Jelfa and Nandrolone Deca by: Norma Hellas.

Thanks guys for your honest opinions. And I hope I'm doing this right. I'm seriously not trying to violate any of the forums rules.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Omnadren 250 and Nandrolone Decanoate...Real or Fake?-image-115703210.jpg  
    Last edited by davidbanner; 07-03-2012 at 07:15 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    looks ok, accept you label is pulling off the deca and those vials are faked alot
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Not really. I did that to that label tryin to see what's behind it and found the red Norma Hellas logo. But thanks mai. I appreciate your time and comment.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbanner View Post
    Brand new to the forum. Thanks for having a place like this so guys like me can learn from guys like you who have a lot more experience.

For my first post, would u guys tell me what u think about my gear. Real or fake. Hope the picture is clear and big enough for u guys to tell. Omnadren 250 by: Jelfa and Nandrolone Deca by: Norma Hellas.

Thanks guys for your honest opinions. And I hope I'm doing this right. I'm seriously not trying to violate any of the forums rules.
    Omnadren looks as usual, and the Norma Hella Deca looks as usual however as Gix said it is highly faked, but not as bas as it used to be. Back in 2001 when I did my first cycle I use NH and I was very pleased even though I didnt know wtf I was doing at that time.

Let us know how they are.

Will do wmaousley. Thanks for taking the time to check anyways. I really appreciate it mai.

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    One way to find out my man.. Please let us know.

Ya really. Too late for opinions now. It's already running.
    Last edited by davidbanner; 07-05-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information