Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legit hgh

binsser is offline Senior Member

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    Mmm nice!! Fck knows ok ive put my hgh in my album on my profile can someone tell me weither you think its fake as there seems to be a expert on this in there that clearly says everytime its all fake lolol.. So tell me is it fake??
    Sadly boxes and labels don't mean much in the HGH game, it's what's inside. Just by looking at that none of can tell if it's real or fake. One way to test it is get up in the morning, take a shot then with 1-2 hours get your blood tested. I'm sure there are other ways but the experts can comment on that. Also where/who you got it from plays a big part.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

binsser is offline Senior Member
    I get it from my friend who has been providing all my bits for years its more a favour as they are millionares anyway and are part of a pharmacy so can get anything i asked for like everyone said my primo was fake so i started on a low test mg and the primo kicked in and was great its just its not a puck but i heard of someone that got prescription hgh and was in a puck for ages then One day from the same legal pharmacy it was changed it was a really really fine like see through crystaly powder its really fine and pure looking never seen a powder like it so how can people jusy go.. Yeah its fake its not a puck it bollocks???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDealman View Post
    What reasons would a doctor prescribe hgh or would they prescribe to anyone who asked for it? Anyone have a ballpark for that with and without insurance in the US?
    Longevity clinics if your bloodwork shows are are low or below mormal limits.

No insurance will not cover it 99% of the time but doesn't hurt to try.

Only reason I stopped is because of $$$ 3 bones a month for only 1iu a day 5x a week. I think RX price discussion is ok?

Sheven is offline Banned
    in those vials can be anything. from high purity hgh to pure mannitol. its as simple as that. how to find out what it is? should spend around 900$. if you inject it and do a blood serum hgh and igf test you'll have no clue what's inside, you'll just know there is something inside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information