Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 2 Post By BBJT200

Thread: what are these glass shards/crystals in my gear? HELP (PICS)

trev343 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

what are these glass shards/crystals in my gear? HELP (PICS)

I noticed this in my gear after injecting one day.. i switched to another vial of same brand and I didnt notice it. After drawing out of the second vial I noticed it the next day! Only thing I do is use alcohol on cover and then pull with syringe.. it looks like glass shards from the bottle somehow. If I shake it hard enough.. they slowly float in the oil?
    Thoughts

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    #1, pic failed

#2, these are the risks associated when dealing with a UGL

#3, glass does NOT float in oil!

me personally?

shit floating in my vial is a pretty good reason to THROW IT AWAY!

...after all, it's not like we are taking food from the mouths of babies, ya know?
    Nicholas1 and Java Man like this.

trev343 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I think the gear crystalized, and before I throw it away I would like to try to fix so I dont run pct 2 weeks after starting :P

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trev343 View Post
    I think the gear crystalized, and before I throw it away I would like to try to fix so I dont run pct 2 weeks after starting :P
    sounds good.

but you said looks like glass....

....imho, crystals look different.

If crystals, stick in a hot water bath and slowly bbring up to temperature until they dissolve
    Java Man likes this.

califorya is offline New Member
    Hey trev just wanted to add that i had the same thing once, looks like glass but like roman said glass doesent float. The reason i wasnt worried was that very same bottle i had was prescription and coming from a US pharmacy. Basically no chance it was fake. Dont really know why it happens but i can say that that same bottle was also the only one ive had where the gear would freeze solid. The shards would appear when the bottle was anywhere between full solid or full liquid. And also like roman said. Put like an inch of water in a sauce pan on the stove top on med heat for no longer than 2 min, pull it out shake it up and presto glass no mo. The crystals wont hurt u but different ingredients in there do freeze at different temps and it is good to get the same percent of hormone per volume each time so try to get it to room temp before you draw. If you dont have a stove handy you can stick it between your nut sack and inner thigh or your arm pit for like 5 min and then swab it good before use.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    re-heat the vial and put the crystals back into solution. you crashed your gear by dropping the temp too low in your house is my guess
    Nicholas1 and Java Man like this.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbjt200 View Post
    re-heat the vial and put the crystals back into solution. You crashed your gear by dropping the temp too low in your house is my guess
    ^^^ x2

Thread Information