biggerthanu2 is offline New Member

UGL Sachets, anyone ever seen these before??

Got these from two different suppliers, first we have dbol imprinted "BP" on one side and "10" on the other, and they're really tiny! Never seen this kind before, although I was told it could possibly be Balkan (supplier stated it was British Disp, but it says BP, not BD....)fake??

Second, the "toy fluid" sachets. No distinguishing marks on any of them to tell a difference b/w different substances....I got test and eq, and there are no identifying marks on them to tell what's what (aside from how they were packaged together).

If anyone has ever even SEEN these before, please let me know so I can rest easy and know I didn't get got!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UGL Sachets, anyone ever seen these before??-dsc00698.jpg   UGL Sachets, anyone ever seen these before??-dsc00697.jpg   UGL Sachets, anyone ever seen these before??-dsc00696.jpg   UGL Sachets, anyone ever seen these before??-dsc00695.jpg  

almost 100 views and no comments??? someone's had to have seen these before??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your sachets are legit. Stealth Labs. On the bottom at the front there will be an imprinted code, that will distinguish the 2 from each other.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Your sachets are legit. Stealth Labs. On the bottom at the front there will be an imprinted code, that will distinguish the 2 from each other.
    Awesome, thanks so much for putting my mind at ease (I see the # imprint on the front now and they're different b/w the two). Thanks again for that.

Do you have any experience or seen the dbols before?? I know they didn't come from the same supplier as the sachets.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerthanu2

Awesome, thanks so much for putting my mind at ease (I see the # imprint on the front now and they're different b/w the two). Thanks again for that.

Do you have any experience or seen the dbols before?? I know they didn't come from the same supplier as the sachets.
    Not my poison d'bol but they look like Balkan Pharmaceuticals yes. Only one way to find out
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Oh, and you'll need to decant the sachets into sterile vials, if you didn't know that already.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah, thanks for the help man. I've done sachets before and had good results, but these were the first ones I've got in this type of packaging (graphics wise). The taste/smell of all the others were g2g and I had good results, but seeing as how I had never seen these before, I was a little wary. Especially of the tabs because they're so small and were reported to be BD, so when I saw B"P" on the tabs, I freaked. I've had Balkan gear before too and they were g2g, so I can only assume everything will be just fine.

Thanks for putting my mind to rest!

Itsmytime is offline New Member
    looks good man good luck!

Thread Information