C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

clicked on a link and my e-mail was opened and made ready to send an e-mail to...

so i wrote a reply and i recieved this as a response (all identifying info and prices will be omitted:

Welcome to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

****CAPSULES NOW AVAILABLE******ALL CAPS ARE BOTTLED, SEALED, AND LABELED***********************

NOTE: when order arrives it will have your product and a written invoice of the product packed and who packed it, it any items are missing you will need to send a pic of the invoice ,no pic no resend, so don't throw away invoice until you know all items are there, thank you "XX missing items rep"

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNLESS YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU ARE READY TO PAY WITHIN 24HRS OF PLACING THE ORDER. THAT IS PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE A PAYMENT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME FROM XXXXXXXXXXXXX WHEN PLACING AN ORDER, IF NOT YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COPERATION.

We offer variety of Anabolics and Hormones for bodybuilders and athletes. (Shipping Domestic)(With Tracking#)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX provides the best environment for a bodybuilder or athlete to buy Anabolics and Hormones; we have great delivery rates and the best customer service in the industry. We are fully qualified with over 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, we guarantee our products to be the highest quality and always dosed accurately. We have the fastest T/A in the industry. We ship all our orders Domestic so you wont have to worry about products getting seized at customs. except for HGH and HCG , ships from china for now. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is the perfect place to do your shopping.

NOTE: WE NOW SHIP MON-FRI DUE TO THE INCREASE IN ORDERS. THANK YOU

***********NOTE******** when order arrives it will have your product and a written invoice of the product packed and who packed it, it any items are missing you will need to send a pic of the invoice ,no pic no resend, so don't throw away invoice until you know all items are there, thank you "XX missing items rep"

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please note: We DO NOT have a min order at this time. All orders shipped domestic. With tracking #.

Thank you,
    Management

NOTE: (No bulk discount, prices are already super low)
    Please put (Order on Subject Line When Placing and Order and Question in Subject Line When Asking a Question)

************CAPS*********** ALL CAPS ARE BOTTLED, SEALED AND LABELED 100CAPS PER BOTTLE

Anavar 20mg/mL 100caps per bottle........................$xxxxxx
    Dianabol 20mg/mL 100caps per bottle........................$xxx
    Anadrol 75mg/mL 100caps per bottle.........................OUT OF STOCK
    winstrol 20mg/mL 100caps per bottle..........................OUT OF STOCK

NOTE: ALL VIALS ARE 10mL MUTIPLE USE STERILE VIALS

NPP Nadrolone Phenylpropionate 200mg.......................$XXXX *************NEW************
    Testosterone Cypionate 300mg...................................$XXXX
    Testosterone Enanthate 300mg...................................$XXXX
    Tesosterone Suspension (Water Based) 100mg.............$XXXX .
    Testosterone Propionate 100mg..................................$XXXX
    Drostanalone Propionate (Masteron ) 100mg.................$XXXX
    sustanon Blend 250mg............................................. .$XXXX .

Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg....................................$XXXX
    Boldenone Undecylenate EQ 300mg.............................$XXXX
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg........................................$XXXX XXXX

Stanozolol (Water Based)100mg................................$XXXX

***GENESIS HYBRID ANABOLICS***

Test Prop/Tren Ace 100mg (50mg Test Prop / 50mg Tren Ace).............................................$ XXXX *****OUT OF STOCK*****
    Testosterone Blend 400mg (Test Blend)............................................ ...............................$XXXX XXXX
    Testosterone 400 (200mg Enanthate 200mg Cypionate )(Test Mix)........................................$XXXX XXXX
    Ultra Trenbolone 225mg (75mg Tren Ace, 75mg Tren Hex, 75mg Tren Enanthate)..................$XXXX ****Golden Nector From the GOds***

Raws, HGH and HCG (shipped only from china at this time)
    All HGH are generics from china Green tops/Blue Top same price...shipping is xxx EMS.....avg. t/a 7-10 days....

******************************************HGH, HCG********************************

1 HGH 100iu kit.....................................$ ****************ALL HGH OUT OF STOCK TILL FURTHER NOTICE********************
    10 HGH 100iu kits....................................$

1 HCG 5000iu..........................................$X XXX

********************************************RAWS** ********************************
    t/a avg 7-10 days ship $XXXX .................................................. .................................................. ......

RAW POWDERS

Boldenone Undecylenate 100 g--$XXXX
    Nandrolone Decanoate 100g--$XXXX
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100g--XXXX
    Trenbolone Acetate 50 g--$XXXX
    Trenbolone Enanthate 50 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone Propionate 100 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone Mixed (250 sust) 100 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone Undecanoate 100 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone acetate 100g--$XXXX
    Testosterone base 100 g-- $XXXX
    Testosterone Cypionate 100g--$XXXX
    Testosterone decanoate 100 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone Isocaproate 100 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate 100 g--$XXXX
    Testosterone Enanthate 100 g--XXXX
    4-Chlorotestosterone acetate testosterone 17 50g--XXXX
    Methyl testosterone 100g--$XXXX XXXX
    Dromostanolone propionate 50 g--$XXXX
    Drostanolone enanthate 50 g--$XXXX
    Methenolone Acetate 50g--$XXXX
    Methenolone Enanthate 50 g--$XXXX
    Oxymetholone (anadrol) 100 g--$XXXX
    Stanozolol (winstrol) 100 g--$XXXX
    Oxandrolone (anavar) 50 g--$XXXX
    Metandienone (dianabol) 100 g--$XXXX
    Tamoxifen 100 g--$XXXX
    Clomiphene 100 g--$XXXX

Please note: We DO NOT have a min order at this time.

1) Place Order (ALONG WITH USERNAME FROM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) *****IF NOT INCLUDED ,ORDER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED*****

2) Once you place your order,we will send you, via to your email Instructions for making payment. (At this time we are only using Western Union)
    3) Once payment order has been confirmed, you will need to send us the following:

NOTE: when order arrives it will have your product and a written invoice of the product packed and who packed it, it any items are missing you will need to send a pic of the invoice ,no pic no resend, so don't throw away invoice until you know all items are there, thank you "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Western Union MTCN #
    Sender Name : xxxx xxxx
    Receiver name : xxxx xxxx
    City and Country of Sender: xxxx
    Amount: $xxxx
    Test Question: xxxxxxx Answer: xxxxx

NOTE: When making WU payment under $xxx Please make sure WU includes test question and checks the box to waive ID ,then ask them to do it again, then ask them if they waived ID ,theyre notorious for not doing this for some reason. if not this will delay your order. thanks for your cooperation. No test question, answer or waiving of ID is needed when sending funds to china.

Your shipping info along:

John Smith
    2100 West Main Street
    Los Angeles, California, USA 89100

4) An email will be sent to your email address once the order has been shipped to you, all orders will be shipped out within 24hrs of WU pick up (Mon-Sat) , shipping cost is XXXXX for express or priority shipping,we will waive signature so you will never have to sign for a package. If you prefer diff shipping from express or priority shipping just let us know what you would like us to use, cost may vary.

5) when order arrives it will have your product and a written invoice of the product packed and who packed it, it any items are missing you will need to send a pic of the invoice ,no pic no resend, so don't throw away invoice until you know all items are there, thank you "XXXXXXXXXXXX"

NOTE: WE NOW SHIP MON-FRI DUE TO THE INCREASE IN ORDERS. THANK YOU

Thank you,
    We appreciate your business

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

anyone think this might be a scam? I think it's a scam

who has seen it before?
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 12-28-2013 at 03:54 PM.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a sponser on a different site by look of that

double post...
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 12-28-2013 at 01:51 PM.

it is. -extending my tentacles to try and discover something juicy

not sure if i can eat this one.

what do you think? i think this thread is done.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds too easy to me. You would think they would want references rather than send out an auto response to whoever clicks a link.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

they did, they wanted my user name for the site.
    IMAO, i don't like the site.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 12-28-2013 at 03:54 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You didn't need to post the name. It's in your original post.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

oops

Thread Information