stevenjw is offline New Member

Any one hurd of these

I guys I've brought some deca made by organon there 2ml vials have any body Hurd of these?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2525022406.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	382.8 KB 
ID:	147419

They seem to be ok I've scanned the barcode and it came up on the net but want to make sure first b4 I start to use it..also any info on taking these would be great thanks

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good, your gonna need more than 10mls tho... you got test to go with it?

Ye I will get more once I know theses are good stuff looking to start next week what test you recon I should use with these ??

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    I have some organon Deca here and they do not look like that, they come in an amp and are in 100mg/ml, Mine are made in Karachi, Pak.

im not saying yours are fake, just saying they dont look like my organon.

where does it say it was made in?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thats what they look like, but they are faked allot, personally i wouldnt buy those, 100mg/ml isnt worth it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    thats what they look like, but they are faked allot, personally i wouldn't buy those, 100mg/ml isnt worth it
    i got mne straight from pk, if i told you the price you wouldnt say that lol

They are made in holland
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one hurd of these-image-3449424869.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    thats what they look like, but they are faked allot, personally i wouldnt buy those, 100mg/ml isnt worth it
    are you saying no to trust these ??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenjw View Post
    are you saying no to trust these ??
    im saying they were faked allot, But there are real ones. You need to trust your source.
    also if i was personally running deca i wouldnt want to have to inject so much oil because its only 100mg/ml. id rather but 300mg/ml deca
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

robbyv213 is offline New Member
    since that is a big name manufacturer there are many counterfeiters. some of the ways to spot that are on the packaging and labeling. most counterfeiters have poorly packaged products like the boxes may not be glued straight, instead of being done by a machine. but thats not always a give away. most should have a expiration date and lot number. most labels should be hard to peal off and in small pieces if it is a laminated label. and then one of the best ways is the printing on the labels or packaging. Under 200 magnification you can tell what type of printing process it went through. if its sloppy and blurry then it may be a counterfeit of a brand name logo. most will be stamped on mechanically or computer printed. if printed under 200x mag it will look like large dots and solid dots. if they aren't solid they are simulated by the computer to look like it at first glance.

next look at the ink used there are two ways for color printing: process color or spot color.
    process color-used for more than 3 colors on a image. uses four colors applied in tiny dots which are assembled in different patterns and to the naked eye they blend to give a certain appearance of the color desired. they are cyan, magenta, yellow and black
    Spot color- all the dots are the same color under the same 200x magnification- used mostly on real pharmaceutical packaging. used for packages with 3 or less colors.

Specific logos of real companies cannot be reproduced. instead most counterfeiters flatten the box out and scan it, thus the logo is blurry and less crisp, even though the text may be very crisp since they can type what ever they want printed. again under magnification.

all american products must have the tag "CIII" required by the FDA
    Italy will have a white sticker with red and black print.
    greece has a sticker that can be peeled off and placed on prescription paper work and also has a hidden mark when placed under a u.v light.
    spain has no sticker but has bar code on the box itself which most have indents on the cardboard, they also use LOT and CADE for lot number and expiration, and may also have braille lettering.
    France will have a rectangular sticker on the box that is slightly different color than the box and most boxes are green and red.

Keep in mind this is only for Human grade real pharmacies not under ground labs.

all this info can be found by william llewellyns book anabolics.

Hi and thank you for the advice it helps a lot all tho some of the ways you have mentioned about being able to tell for counterfeits in some ways I think there real and other ways I think not has you mentions about the box being put together sloppy this box is as it's been machine made made has it's neat and straight.on the on the bikes there are exp dates and lot numbers.the labels seem shiny as if there laminated labels but when trying to peel off they seem to come of as one instead of ripping (they are all very we'll put on the bottles very neat has if hey have been machined) the printing on the labels look very good and over close inspection IDE say was not a counterfeit don't seem to be any sloppy printing errors the logo of organon date lot number ect all seem good no blurred or sloppy appearance what so ever..I can't really tell on the colours used on the printing..the logo on the box looks very crisp again IDE say looks real..as for the differences of packaging from different countries the packaging I have says made in holland witch wasn't mentions in your description is this something your aware of with being made in holland ? I can't understand anything it says on the box other turn the name of what it is..on this box there is a sticker witch you mentioned with a barcode on witch can be peeled of there are 2 in fact one with barcode and number and other smaller one with just the number they all match..the barcode on the box I scanned with the app on my iPhone witch came up what the product..if theses are a counterfeit deca durabolin are they know to be a good counterfeit and would you say they would be safe to you ?? I will take more pictures for you to view please let me know what you think on what I have mentioned..thanks for you time

Name:	image-3865422951.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	476.9 KB 
ID:	147614
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one hurd of these-image-2370131724.jpg   Any one hurd of these-image-4263495644.jpg   Any one hurd of these-image-1498113862.jpg  

Name:	image-2698213334.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	484.0 KB 
ID:	147618
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any one hurd of these-image-1170265666.jpg   Any one hurd of these-image-425879398.jpg  

??....

mauz is offline Associate Member
    there is one sure fire way to find out .(TRY EM)

strongmann is offline Member
    by looking at the fonts and what not.. to me it looks like a very good fake.. jmo

Thread Information