Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SMGuy4u is offline New Member

Sustanon turned cloudy started mostly clear and other two bottles are clear(ish)??

I'm concerned about this bottle of Sust that I was using. One day it was clear and fine and two days later it was a milky hazy color. I first thought it just needed to be heated (it isn't kept in the cold) but trying that on the hot pad of the coffee maker hasn't changed much. There aren't any crystals in it or anything but when I heated it I could see some of the solid particles floating. Maybe I didn't heat it long enough or there's a better method? Anyone with experience? The other two vials are fine and this one started fine but turned.

I get my gear from a source that has a pharmacist and have never had trouble with anything I've used from him, including Tren , Test E, Test P and Winstrol . I have quit using this bottle and am on to my last one but will have to switch over to Test P at the end of that one unless I can recover this bottle.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the picture quality, it's tough to get a really good picture of this color.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2781.JPG 
Views:	630 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	147496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2782.JPG 
Views:	478 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	147497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2783.JPG 
Views:	618 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	147498

Blog Entries
    I have no idea whats happening there but it looks like moisture got into the bottle...if so you cant fix that and now bacteria have a new home to grow so toss it....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I have no idea whats happening there but it looks like moisture got into the bottle...if so you cant fix that and now bacteria have a new home to grow so toss it....
    i agree, as soon as i saw it i was going to say moisture got into it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

SMGuy4u is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I have no idea how it got moisture inside but I'm tossing it.

Thread Information