Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon

Thread: What to take with Clomid?

mikeynn is offline New Member

What to take with Clomid?

I am going to take a cycle of epidex (epistane)... and for my PCT I am going to take Clomid. Is there anything else I should take with the Clomid for my PCT? I understand that it is recommended to take both Nolvadex and Clomid together, but money is tight so I can only buy one or the other. I have heard you should take an AI with the SERM for the PCT. Some people I have heard say that you should only take the SERM for a PCT. I am very confused on what to do.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeynn View Post
    I am going to take a cycle of epidex (epistane)... and for my PCT I am going to take Clomid. Is there anything else I should take with the Clomid for my PCT? I understand that it is recommended to take both Nolvadex and Clomid together, but money is tight so I can only buy one or the other. I have heard you should take an AI with the SERM for the PCT. Some people I have heard say that you should only take the SERM for a PCT. I am very confused on what to do.
    Obviously. You've even managed to post this question in the wrong forum. I would strongly suggest that you scrap your "cycle" and spend a great deal of time reading and learning about the chemicals you are considering putting in your body. If stranger walked up to you on the street, handed you a "food item" you've never seen and absolutely do not recognize, would you eat it just because the person promised you it would make you faster, stronger, bigger or whatever? You need to educate yourself, big time. You're 23...your test levels are as high as they will every be naturally and you wanna fk with that and run the very real risk of never fully recovering? Wow....
    btc89 likes this.

btc89 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, please don't half-ass anything when it comes to cycling. You are playing with your hormones here and are risking some pretty serious side effects as well as minor ones.

Lowest of your worries would be gynecomastia from the lack of nolva, worst case being your testicles shrivel and never work again, and you'll be married to a needle on testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life.

Hold on to what you have but don't take it until you get your hands on nolva and even aromasin /arimidex . Also, get a couple bottles of test and make that the base of your cycle.

Please read as much as you can and ask questions on here to some of the more experienced members. The stickies at the Questions and Answers board are loaded with great information.

Please be safe, and I wish you all the best!
    B

Thread Information