Nebis is offline Junior Member

test enanthate real or fake?

first cycle but judging by my research here are a list of the red flags for me

-did first injection today and no stinging sensation that is usually described with administration
    - no expiration date
    - (biggest one) it says 350mg/ml. according to rich pianas youtube video anything over 330 is bullshit.

my source is taking the same stuff along with another guy who said he has had the exact same stuff from the same guy and it worked for him. i just wanted a mix of opinions

i was on a different forum before and posted my first thread just asking some basic questions about how to safely prepare myself for my first cycle and i was banned so please let me know if i am breaking any rules and i will delete it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test enanthate real or fake?-unnamed-2-.jpg   test enanthate real or fake?-unnamed-3-.jpg   test enanthate real or fake?-unnamed-1-.jpg  

Nebis is offline Junior Member
    an update. hours after the administration i have had muscle cramps in my triceps (administrated it in glute and i worked out chest and triceps today). i have never in my life had a muscle cramp in my tricep before so im guessing it is due to the test.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You wont know without bloodwork, and dont listen to rich pianna. You can get test e to hold at 400mg/ml, and slightly higher. Rich is a circus sideshow, that really has zero knowledge.

Thread Information