Thread: Orange var tabs

SneakShanee is offline Female Member

Orange var tabs

10mg .. These just came today and I took a quick glance at em before I left for the gym. Just wanted a second opinion from anyone who has seen these.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1744294557.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	424.6 KB 
ID:	157707

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hard for anyone to say. There could be 100 types of Orange Var tabs, what is the name (UGL) of them? Looks like you've got enough for 3 days. Why are they in a ziplock bag? Seems suspect to me.
    Even if you say they are from a reputable UGL that still doesn't mean what you have is legit. Could be Midol for all we know.
    Lab max it and you'll know if it contains Var at least.wont know the concentration but you'll know if it has some Var in it.

After I posted this I tried doing a search and realized there are a lot of orange tabs out there so my fiancé ordered a kit for me to test them. I got them from someone who has a prescription, that's why they're in the plastic bag. His wife takes them and she looks amazing, I felt a little reassurance from that. I was originally going to try to find them myself but he said that wasn't the best idea and he'd sell me theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakShanee
    After I posted this I tried doing a search and realized there are a lot of orange tabs out there so my fiancé ordered a kit for me to test them. I got them from someone who has a prescription, that's why they're in the plastic bag. His wife takes them and she looks amazing, I felt a little reassurance from that. I was originally going to try to find them myself but he said that wasn't the best idea and he'd sell me theirs.
    If you know 100% without a doubt that these are legit script Var why bother asking anyone else?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never seen orange prescription anavar in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    If you know 100% without a doubt that these are legit script Var why bother asking anyone else?
    It didn't think it would hurt to ask.

It didn't think it would hurt to ask.
    I didn't think it would hurt to ask*

I didn't think it would hurt to ask*
    I see your point and you're right, it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion. In saying that it's really tough for anyone of us to tell you what you have in that bag.
    It all comes down to 2 things, 1- trusting your source and Labmax testing.
    If you trust the source and can be sure it is prescription var then you're good to go. Labmax is if you have any doubts.
    I apologize for the "enough for 3 days comment", I didn't realize you were a female member. Can't see the colors from the mobile app.
    If you have script Var you are styling! That's basically the Holy Grail of Var. most of the UGL stuff is either severely under dosed or doesn't contain any Var at all.
    Good luck SS, keep us posted!

Thread Information