Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Elixir t5

  1. #1
    greamebell is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    16

    Elixir t5

    Just a heads up I got two tubs of these and I got nothing off any tablet
    I've got the other tub sum where and they are little red casules
    They were also from an elixir reseller

    Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,286
    You bought an eca stack not steroids
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,368
    The fact that it doesnít give dosages, and has ingredients listed in the wrong order (supposed to be by mass per dose) is suspect enough, and there may well be nothing in them. That said, I literally cannot imagine why anyone would bother faking an ECA tab. Better still, why the fuck would anyone buy one, given that you can get all of those individual drugs for cheap as shit in actual quality controlled doses.

  4. #4
    greamebell is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    The fact that it doesnít give dosages, and has ingredients listed in the wrong order (supposed to be by mass per dose) is suspect enough, and there may well be nothing in them. That said, I literally cannot imagine why anyone would bother faking an ECA tab. Better still, why the fuck would anyone buy one, given that you can get all of those individual drugs for cheap as shit in actual quality controlled doses.
    At the time the purchase was convenient as I was getting other stuff
    Not sure if its allowed but do you know a reliable source for eph?
    Thanks

    Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    greamebell is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You bought an eca stack not steroids
    Yeah I know it was for the wife I never said out about steroids

    Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,368
    Quote Originally Posted by greamebell View Post
    At the time the purchase was convenient as I was getting other stuff
    Not sure if its allowed but do you know a reliable source for eph?
    Thanks

    Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk
    If you live in the US, just buy it from a pharmacy. Itís kept behind the counter now, most common brands are Bronk-Aid and Primatene. If not, I have no idea about your national laws.

  7. #7
    greamebell is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    If you live in the US, just buy it from a pharmacy. Itís kept behind the counter now, most common brands are Bronk-Aid and Primatene. If not, I have no idea about your national laws.
    OK no bother thanks for info

    Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •