bigputte is offline Associate Member

Gelanika, difference ...................

Hi everyone. I hope someoen can clearify for my what is the difference from these Galenika ICN testosteron depo I have, and if someone is fake and so.

Note in some other Galenika I have seen a picture of, they have the "G" loggo and then Galenika in bolder text then the other text on the amps.

Then I also wanna know why there is two different language on the box?

One more question, I heard a romour that the Galenika is not manufactoried any longer, can anybody confirm that?

// putte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gelanika, difference ...................-galenika_tray.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-galenika_amps1.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-galenika_box1.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-galenika_box2.jpg  
    Last edited by bigputte; 08-08-2003 at 03:30 AM.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Here is the other Galenika with "G" loggo and Galenika in bolder text then the other text on the amps.

Is this newer or older then the Galenika above? Is any of my pics who is fake?

// putte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gelanika, difference ...................-galenika_amps_different.jpg  

diesel230 is offline New Member
    my roomate and i just picked up a few lose potatoes. so far we have noticed 4 diffrent label types. out of the 4 diffrent versions, one is a yellow tint and the 3 others clear. we have the type you have in your pic. roomie and i are gonna take the ones we took last time since they worked for us. i took some pics but my webcam isn't that great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-70.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-71.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-72.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-73.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-74.jpg  

diesel230 is offline New Member
    some more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-75.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-76.jpg   Gelanika, difference ...................-picture-77.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well if it helps... this is mine.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Well if it helps... this is mine.
    crappy pic...

BDTR is offline Retired
    This better work... grrr.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Galinka is not manufactured anymore but you still can get legit amps due to the vast amount circulating.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Picture 74 is the new style. bdtr has it, as do I. I have lot 0020.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gelanika, difference ...................-dsc00052.jpg  

pm

Diesel230.. you've got a private message

Thread Information