RIP535 is offline New Member

I Have Bech Problems

ok here it goes i take the bar hold it for 3-5 secs before lowering, lower pretty slow mostly to control it and the shirt is tight as hell,touch about 3 inches below sternum, exlpode up i mean very fast to just about 2/3 the way up and i hit a wall creep for an inch or two them slam it to lock out but that slow point srcews me every time. i get my first lift easy next two nothing.also its metal militia style

rip into me if need be i cant seem to work it out

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    what type of other work besides normal bench are you doing.. sounds like u could really benfit from lockouts, boards and chains... because that sounds about the point where you are hittin your weak point in the press

RIP535 is offline New Member
    i do some lock outs not to often every 3wks or so boards, chains, floor presses weekly tons of tri. work french db, floor skulls w/straight bar, chain weighted, dipsclose grip also if it matters i use a katana single ply

cmillett is offline Member
    CG 4brd brother! do them on your assisstnce day for prgressive sets of 5,BEEE SURE too keep your elbows IN .

westsideelite is offline New Member
    Sounds like 3 problems. Number one is that u need to work on your triceps, number two is that u need more speed, number 3 is your lowering technique is off. Dont hold the bar up, that takes too much energy. Let the bitch drop while lowering it with your lats (should feel like a dumbell pullover or whatever that stupid excercise is called). Hope that helps.

cmillett is offline Member
    good points westsideelite

Thread Information