Bigzrs01 is offline Associate Member

For big squatters and heavy lifters in general...

Figured this was the more appropriate forum than the 'workout questions' forum:

Besides chuck taylor's..which seem to be the popular gym squatting shoe, and besides olympic shoes like the adidas...are there any other good all around squatting shoes and workout shoes?

I'm curious about one brand in particular..called Otomix; any thoughts, experience, or opinions on that brand?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I like wrestling shoes. Go to a footlocker and ask to see what they've got, better and cheaper than otomix. Its the closest you'll get to bare foot, plus you can get ones with ankle support, split soles, etc. Try some on.

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    I wear the otomix stingray escape shoe.. IMO it's an overpriced wrestling shoe, but i got it as a present so i don't mind... I love it though, feels like im not wearing any shoes

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    chucks are for medium to wide squaters. reason being they are flat. the addidas are for closer stance squater, (ipf lifters) the otomix i am not sure about, have to look in. also thereare safe squat shoes, expensive and not worth it. crains muscle world has ther own squat shoes. google crain and see if there is a web sit. also check out elitefts.com. they have squat shoes. chucks are right for the price if you squat medium to wide, all other shoes are going to cost you some hard earned cash

Chucky Ts baby, all you need imo

Thread Information