Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    drmuscle is offline New Member

only for the pro

hi powerlifters.well i've been usin testostro growup 2hp pills for 2 months and a half and i've got good result on it, now i rest for 1 month,afterthat i'm planing to use a steroid injection cycle.my q is wether i'm a beginner or intermediate in this situation sothat i can choose my suitable cycle program??by the way i had never used steroid for 2 years.

Blog Entries
    just from this first thread you yourself should realize your a bigginer....lets have some stats about yourself....highth,weight,age,yrs training,cycle experiance.....

Squat Junkie is offline New Member
    Thats a cluster f&#k of a first post

drmuscle is offline New Member
    well l started trainin at 2006 and 2007 then i quit at 2008 cz of back sever injury,i rested for 1 yr and 9 months,and at september 2009 i get back again for the powerlifting an i did not use any steroid till now just protein,i'm 23 yrs old an 95 kg , height is 180 cm.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Firstly it is obvious that you have no sound knowledge in diet or steroids .

So visit the diet forums section and read all the stickies on bulking. Your calories should be above your TDEE (Total daily energy expenditure) which we will estimate to be at about 4000 cal.

Secondly testostro growup 2hp IS NOT a steroid of ANY form, nor is it any way related. Steroids are compounds of anabolic or androgenic effect which have been derived from the compound testosterone . The REAL hormone testosterone, not those test boosters you buy at GNC or what not.

Steroids are SERIOUS stuff, yes they are safe when used correctly, but their use comes at a price to your body's natural testosterone production, which may become retarded in action and suppressed.

Thirdly, PLEASE do not refer or even THINK of protein as a supplement or what not, it IS a macronutriet, and it does not matter if you get it from a tub of whey protein or from a steak Protein is protein... none of this "I'm on the protein, gonna get huge" mentality, because many people here will tell you not to use shakes and to get your protien from real foods suck as red meat and white meat.

Post your diet please. and read all the stickies in the steroid question forum and the diet forum, and i mean READ.

because steroids are not some magic pill that will turn you into the people you see on this board.

We got looking like this through years of CONTROLLED dieting, and hard training. Steroids without a sound diet will equal NO muscle gain.

This may sound harsh, but you need to know that you could gain 30kg from diet and training alone BEFORE even considering steroids. Steroids should be your ace card, dont play it too early because you wont have it again.

Thread Information