Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    It's nuts how fast your BP is coming down. Awesome results if not for anything else!

digismash is offline Associate Member
    I know bro! i was shocked, my wife works for a Dr, I'm gonna have them take it in the morning, see what it reads.

But I LOVE powerlifting, not doing alot of weight but still feels great and as much as I feel like puking afterwards I effing love deadlifts LOL

digismash is offline Associate Member
    Still doing well guys, just decied to stay away from the scale for awhile, got alot of old muscle coming back. But I feel great and getting stronger and more flexible, thanks for all the help and encouragement!

E

ibtfu is offline New Member
    You've probably got a routine by now, but Starting Strength(sans the dietary recommendations) is perfect for what you want to do. It's based around the 3 powerlifting movements + military press and power clean. I don't think there's anything better out there for a novice.

gymcandy20 is offline New Member
    I wasn't a natural at lifting. It took me two years to hit 225 and another two years to hit 315.400 came quicker and 500 was done quickly as well and 600 was done soon after.Well, I'm not one of the greatest benchers, but I do feel that I'm one of the most improved and have really done a lot with the genetics the Lord has given me.Anabolic Steroids is best formula for came powerlifting.than you can also visit my web site http://www.gymcandy.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information