gottibme is offline Associate Member

Magazines on pros

is there any magazines that just talk about gear and pros and stuff like that rather than a magainzine with half of it just supplement avertisements?

CroMagnum is offline Junior Member
    if pros discussed their anabolic usage they would lose all major contracts with the supplement companies that they endorse, so no is the answer

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    is there any magazines that just talk about gear and pros and stuff like that rather than a magainzine with half of it just supplement avertisements?
    There actually is a magazine that talks about gear....Muscular Development is the only magazine that talks about gear/cycles, etc. You will not, however, find pro's talking about gear. MD is in my opinion, the best bodybuilding magazine out there.

I'm writing for a new magazine that's gonna do just that. The idea is to be like MM2K was, before they were....well, what MM2K ended up as...

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Dont the pros make all their money anyway from the suppliment companys? Who else pays them? Maybe guest appearances?

This month in MuscleMag Paul Dillet said he earned $80k in guest posing in 6 weeks. I call bullshit, unless he was "posing" not posing.

Thread Information