joe2009 is offline Associate Member

jay cutler 9 weeks out

go to flexonline.com and see the pics of jay 9 weeks out, he says he is bigger harder and fuller than he has ever been

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

testy1975 is offline Banned
    god dam he is the ****ingman. shit hes huge.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    god dam he is the ****ingman. shit hes huge.!!!
    big and blocky. not my fav physique. i want to see victor martinez up and running again, imo he won last years olympia hands down
    Last edited by Amorphic; 08-03-2008 at 10:54 AM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Not my favorite physique either. But he is looking incredible. Wish Kai and Vic were in this one. I'm really impressed with Kai this year, crazy transformation in one year.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    i just like thickness and mass, vic is good shape to.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    imo i won last years olympia hands down
    YOU won the Mr. O?

Freudian slip?

I will concede that Victor looked better than Jay in the 2007 Mr. O. However, it is very difficult to unseat a reigning Mr. O, as we have all seen during past Olympia reigns (e.g., Yates winning despite obvious muscle injuries, a less than best Coleman beating the likes of Levrone, Wheeler, etc.). But no way did Vic present a better package than Jay at the 2006 Mr. O.

While Vic has great combination of mass and symmetry, he is not known for his conditioning. He seems to have dialed it in for the 2007 Arnold and Mr. O, but IMO Vic will never be Mr. O. Vic's legal woes regarding steroids (and ecstasy if memory serves correct) negates him as a potential Mr. O. While we can be fairly certain that most, if not all, pro BB'ers are using steroids, not all get caught by the po-po. So, unfortunately, Vic is out as far as Mr. O. (Sorry, politics are part of bodybuilding.) On the other hand, Jay has benefitted from his MuscleTech (a major sponsor of the Mr. O contest) sponsorship. The O is his to lose - the other guys are really just competing for 2nd place.

Dennis Wolf (once he gets the MuscleTech contract) will be the next Mr. O after Jay. I predict Jay will retire after this year...

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    blocky or not - he looks incredible.

and the work put in - that in itself earns huge respect...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The Blade in 08!

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    he should do great this year hopefully he can nail the timing unlike last year

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    YOU won the Mr. O?

Freudian slip?

I will concede that Victor looked better than Jay in the 2007 Mr. O. However, it is very difficult to unseat a reigning Mr. O, as we have all seen during past Olympia reigns (e.g., Yates winning despite obvious muscle injuries, a less than best Coleman beating the likes of Levrone, Wheeler, etc.). But no way did Vic present a better package than Jay at the 2006 Mr. O.

While Vic has great combination of mass and symmetry, he is not known for his conditioning. He seems to have dialed it in for the 2007 Arnold and Mr. O, but IMO Vic will never be Mr. O. Vic's legal woes regarding steroids (and ecstasy if memory serves correct) negates him as a potential Mr. O. While we can be fairly certain that most, if not all, pro BB'ers are using steroids, not all get caught by the po-po. So, unfortunately, Vic is out as far as Mr. O. (Sorry, politics are part of bodybuilding.) On the other hand, Jay has benefitted from his MuscleTech (a major sponsor of the Mr. O contest) sponsorship. The O is his to lose - the other guys are really just competing for 2nd place.

Dennis Wolf (once he gets the MuscleTech contract) will be the next Mr. O after Jay. I predict Jay will retire after this year...
    lol, whoops. yes, a freudian slip edited it.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    CSAR i never thought about vics legal history stopping him from winning the O. Very good point

Cheers Timm. Yeah, I think it's kind of a bullshit reason for someone not to win the O, but the Weiders won't let it happen. I think we can all pretty much agree that Victor trumped Jay last year, however he didn't win, which I believe was due to:
    1. MuscleTech's sponsorship of the Mr. O contest and Mr. O himself, Jay Cutler;
    2. Vic's legal history with roids and the negative publicity that goes along with it; and
    3. The near impossibility of unseating a reigning Mr. O.

Jay looks phenomenal in those pics. Even if he comes in less-than-perfect, he'll still win. Like I said before, the contest is really for 2nd place. I'm predicting Dennis Wolf will take 2nd this year, Jay will retire, Dennis will become MuscleTech's new posterboy and win the 2010 Mr. O. IMO, the Weiders will make it happen, because Dennis is good for business. He evokes comparisons with Arnold (I keep hearing Teutonic comparisons with the Oak), which translates into $$$.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    God damn he's a funny looking dude. lol........His mass is just unreal, blocky of course, but still just plan MASSIVE! He should get the nod again.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    he wont retire.
    why retire when you're still improving?

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    saw Cutler a few hours ago at a post office in Las Vegas

aleco is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi View Post
    saw Cutler a few hours ago at a post office in Las Vegas

And.........???????

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Phil heath ftw

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=aleco;4117103]And.........???????[/QUOTE

his arms looked huge.

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    I like Cutler a lot but can't say he has the best physique out there. A lot of respect to all of 'em. This is waaaaay too much hard work through the years.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    it sucks bodybuilding is all about the freakshow.
    cutler is one freaky looking animal, but i think he should actually lose points for looking the way he does, not take shows. his proportions just dont hold a ****in candle to dexter, or vic M, or alot of other pros who happen to weigh less. ive got a ridiculous amount of respect for jays physique..i just dont hail him as the king.

Lady Killa is offline New Member
    Agreed "the tank" funny how when they get there poster boy Mr. O them tend to keep him in the spotlite for marketing purposes dont get me wrong hes incredible but as u mentioned Dexter,Marteinez among others I was partital to Ronnie Coleman a couple years ago......in 08 its all Jay quote it!!

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    Cutler's lat spread is sick. While he does look 'blocky,' you can definitely see him starting to tighten up, especially in the abdominal area. It should be real interesting come the Mr. O contest.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleSportMag View Post
    Cutler's lat spread is sick. While he does look 'blocky,' you can definitely see him starting to tighten up, especially in the abdominal area. It should be real interesting come the Mr. O contest.
    his abs have never looked good to me. hes unfortunate to have crooked abs, it really throws off the look i think.

vic had a killer set of abs in comparison, much more pleasing to the eye.

ok so alot of u have said u think jay will win coz of politics and other things, but who would u like to see win, do u think by them winning it will change the face of bodybuilding making it less of a freakshow and mayb making it more main stream ect

Southernillinois is offline New Member
    cutler and mr olympia is like the yanks and the world series anymore... u know if he gets there he's gonna win. i like vic but i'd like to see coleman get win over cutler too

TatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernillinois View Post
    cutler and mr olympia is like the yanks and the world series anymore... u know if he gets there he's gonna win. i like vic but i'd like to see coleman get win over cutler too
    Dont get it. Yankees have lost the last 2 series they have been in and havent sniffed victory since 2000.
    Coleman doesnt even compete anymore!

why would u like to see coleman beat jay hasnt he beat him enough! coleman got nothing left to prove he beaten everybody in his era, he should just retire gracefully and be remembered for the champ he was not someone that would be fighting it out for a top ten slot. so i just hope he stays retired

although i have heard he might do the classic if he feels he can make a good showing

Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    ok so alot of u have said u think jay will win coz of politics and other things, but who would u like to see win, do u think by them winning it will change the face of bodybuilding making it less of a freakshow and mayb making it more main stream ect
    Good idea. I would like to see either Dennis Wolf or Dexter Jackson win. Other than his calves, Dexter's very aesthetic. Dennis also needs to work on his calves and lower back, but he's the very definition of the X-shape. Both have very small waists and good abs, which have been uncommon in Mr. O's since the reign of Haney.

i just think if the sports ever goin to be accepted then something needs to be done, mr olympia is a title that should go to person with the best body with good cuts and size, not someone with one or the other.

TatMan is offline Junior Member
    never going to happen. People want to see the freak size of guys like coleman and cutler!

Thread Information