Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member

Ronnie Coleman Comeback Confirmed for 2010

I just finished interviewing Ronnie Coleman on my radio show and he confirmed that he is coming back to compete in the 2010 Mr. Olympia. He said that he just made up his mind "a few days ago"

He was hoping to compete in this year's show but his travel commitments were too much and wouldn't allow him to have the proper time to prepare.

He further stated that any talk of him tarnishing his legend is nonsense and that he does this "for fun."

Ronnie was very open and candid and a pleasure to speak with.

Although he may not be the same Ronnie of old, a professional like him will make sure that he is in the right condition for this. The way he looks during his guest posing routines is not an indication of contest shape.

Coleman further stated in the interview that the time off (especially to recuperate from his back surgery after the 2007 Olympia) will be an advantage for him.

Hey, listen. If you never had the opportunity to see Ronnie on stage at the Olympia, then this is a chance to see a legend on his own turf.

Everyone is expecting the worst. I don't think that will be the case. This is not going to be Babe Ruth on the Boston Braves.

http://www.musclesportmag.com/2009/0...rmed-for-2010/
    Last edited by MuscleSportMag; 07-10-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Thread Information