Thread: clen liquid

mitch911 is offline Member

clen liquid

i dont know much about the liquid i was lookin more at the pill form and was informed to do a cycle like this with the clen
    Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17:start ECA stack then repeat cycle after 2 weeks off clen

how are the doses with the liquid.. i need to know how much to order for a couple of cycles can some1 help me out

bmwrob is offline Member
    The stuff from AR-R is 200mcg/ml. 1 squirt = 0.1ml so 20mcg. Got it? 1 squirt = 20mcg. Plus, the bottles that they sell are 30ml..... so you get alot of clen . Something like 6000mcg. That should last you for a long time. Also, you may want to keep your max at around 80mcgs. The liquid has a higher absorption rate then the pills do (something like 70% to 90%) so your receptors may get fried alot faster. good luck.

they won't fry faster you just won't need to take as much ...more is not better with clen ...you shouldn't shake ...If you shake you are taking to much....

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    they won't fry faster you just won't need to take as much ...more is not better with clen ...you shouldn't shake ...If you shake you are taking to much....
    Thanks

mitch911 is offline Member
    thanks for the info

Thread Information