MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Will letro hinder gains?

Hypothetically speaking, what would letro do to an ordinary guy who wasn;t working out or using anything?

I'm using Letro with Anavar because I have a very minor case of Childhood gyno and am trying to dry it up. I just wanted to make sure Letro won;t diminish my gains.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Hypothetically speaking, what would letro do to an ordinary guy who wasn;t working out or using anything?

I'm using Letro with Anavar because I have a very minor case of Childhood gyno and am trying to dry it up. I just wanted to make sure Letro won;t diminish my gains.
    it wont diminish gains but might reduce gains slightly. u wond notice the difference tho. your body wont retain as much water so you might not gain as much weight. no big deal.

I'm more worried about strength gains and definition than bulk. THat's why I'm on Var. I just had a rough morning on the bench. I thought maybe the Letro was the guilty variable. Dropped a lot of strength since last bench session 4-5 days ago and I feel a strain in my left pec. Maybe I need more recovery time since I'm running Var alone with no test.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Technically Letro CAN hinder gains in that it reduces estrogen. Estrogen helps create a positive growth environment; GH, etc. I would not think it would overly affect strength though...and, I am not sure if the amount that the reduced estrogen levels would affect your overall results would be noticible.

I'm more worried about strength gains and definition than bulk. THat's why I'm on Var. I just had a rough morning on the bench. I thought maybe the Letro was the guilty variable. Dropped a lot of strength since last bench session 4-5 days ago and I feel a strain in my left pec. Maybe I need more recovery time since I'm running Var alone with no test.
    i would say try not to work a major muscle group more than once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    i would say try not to work a major muscle group more than once a week.
    You're preaching to the choir.
    My lifting partner is a nuttjob and has amazing genetics. He's all natural but recovers like Wolverine from Xmen.

Anavar alone won't speed recovery time like a high anabolic , right? correct me if I'm wrong.

You're preaching to the choir.
    My lifting partner is a nuttjob and has amazing genetics. He's all natural but recovers like Wolverine from Xmen.

Anavar alone won't speed recovery time like a high anabolic, right? correct me if I'm wrong.
    its ture. var is vary mild

DavidLee14 is offline New Member
    I'm going through alot of fatigue associated with taking Letro through my cycle. Some days I can't get that burning desire lit inside to attempt to exceed my limitations on lifts. This is the hinderance I've found with using Letro on cycle. L Dex never hindered my total focus. For me, the drier Iam, the more fatigue I get as a side effect. Letro will dry you out and keep you dry through a cycle without a doubt. Fatigue keeps me from going over the edge. So I loose strength on Letro compared to L Dex.

letro will not fatigue. If you beleave it is then drop the dose a little. Most people use to much in there research.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-12-2006 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letro will not fatigue. It you beleave it is then dorp the dose a little. Most people use to much in there research.
    Lion,
    First, It wasn't the letro causing fatigue and slow recovery-I was simply overtraining before my AAS kicked in. I've actually increased from .5mg EOD to 1 mg EOD and my strength is now increasing regardless of this.

Quick question. I have a mild case of pre-existing gyno/puffy nipples from childhood, and I'm running a test/Eq/Var cycle now. I'm trying to chip away at the pre-existing condition while maintaining my gains and blocking aromatisation.

I am running 4 pumps EOD 1 mg. Any comments on the dosage?
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-12-2006 at 07:24 AM.

I can't comment on other's research.Watch your subject. Your on the high side on what I need with 4 grams a week so just stay tuned in. If sex drive is a little off back down the dose. If joints are dry increase water and maybe drop the dose. Alot of people loose alot of fact on cycle with letro. THey really lean up

Thread Information